30. The envelope

RUHANI'S POV

"Let's go my love.."

With that being said he dragged me to our room by holding my hand. I smiled and placed my head on his shoulder as we walked the long corridor. Carrying mixed emotions I walked to the room..our room, with him. We did slept beside eachother once but it was unknowingly, it's the first time we will share a room. I could feel jay's nervous too through the sharp breathes he was taking, as we kept getting closer to the room.

"Nervous?"

I asked looking up at him, who glanced back at me with a tight lip smile and nodded hesitantly. I squeezed his hand a little before looking away and said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Chill..I don't bite you know."

A chuckle followed my words, as I shook my head slightly while laughing. Jay stopped in his track and turned me around making me face him, we stood in the middle of the corridor. I raised my eyebrows at him in a way to inquire about his abrupt stop in response to which he just leaned down bringing his face closer to mine.

My breathe hitched when his nose brushed against my neck, as he slide his fingers along my arms sending me chills through my back. I looked up at him with doe eyes and parted lips while he just smiled, his lips going up from one side before he whispered just above my lips.

"But...what if I bite?.."

"Huh?"

The word left my mouth unknowingly as I heard his words. He raised his eyebrows teasingly and kept taking steps closer to me, making me go backward subconsciously until I felt the cold wall against my back. Seezing the opportunity he put both of his hands beside my face trapping me in his arms against the wall. I looked at him with wide eyes suprised by his bold and sudden actions.

The look in his brown eyes lured me into them, as if that's all that existed in the universe at that time. Just two lovers trapped in a confined dim corridor, the only source of light was the slight sunlight coming from a distant window directly on his eyes which made his eyes look a shade lighter. Those eyes held the world in them and I knew that the world was just for me.

"What if I bite Rooh?"

He repeated the question, his voice sounding more hoarse and deep then ever before. He has a voice of an angel which can turn into a devil when needed. The voice I want to wake up and sleep to, the voice I want to listen to after a long day..that's his voice.

Unable to bear the tension surrounding us, my breathe got heavier as I hide my hands behind my back suddenly feeling flustered like never before. This man never fails to suprise me does he?

I matched his gaze and took a step in his direction in response to which he gave me an amused look. I slowly traced my hand near his waist making different patterns, only to pinch him as he let out a suprised yelp making me let out a laugh.

"Ahhh...what was that for ?"

He asked while rubbing the place I pinched with a pout. I couldn't help but cooed at his cuteness and the sudden change in his demeanour. Laughing a little I placed my palms on his chest and said.

"For teasing me.."

Saying that I pushed him a little before running away to the room while still laughing at the little stunt I pulled at him. I turned around just before entering the room to find him still at the place lookimg at me. I teasingly passed him a flying kiss while he shook his head and said in loud voice due to the distance between us.