9. Our date

JAY'S POV

"Rooh!! "  I yelled while breathing heavily as soon as I came inside the room only to fing my angel sleeping on the bed peacefully snuggled up in the white fluffy blanket.

She had already changed into a hoodie and pajams , her jewellery and dress was all scattered around in the room. My heart swelled up with love for my Rooh she is looking so cute.

I come forward and looked at her sleeping face from close. "Hayye.." a  whisper left my mouth. I quickly looked around to find her Kajal and put a Kala Tikka behind her ear. This is how I always want her to see happy and at peace well except for when we ahm ahm.

I brushed away my dirty thoughts and covered her with the blanket properly and kissed her forehead "sleep well angel"

I made my way to her scattered stuff and start arranging them. I folded her lehanga dupatta and her blouse..trying not to think about anything dirty. I packed them in her bag and start collecting her jewellery keeping them in the box. All her stuff smiles like her making me smile. I occasionally glance at her sleeping figure.

She looks just like my home.

After packing all her stuff I took a small chair and sat on it beside the bed near her feets. I removed the blanket from her feet and kept them on my lap. I start massaging her feet softly. My baby must be tired from dancing.

Her feets had small blisters and cuts probably from those heavy anklets and dancing barefoot. I caressed them before standing up and calling the reception to order an ointment and some oil  for her feet.

After massaging her feets with the oil and treating the cuts. I sat down beside her on the bed maintaining a safe distance , I don't want to overstep my boundaries not until she wants me to.

I brush her hairs from her forehead and placed a kiss there before opening my laptop and Start working. Damm! I have a lot of pending work to take care of.  I keep glancing at her in between doing my work. I try to make as less as sound possible not to disturb her.

RUHANI'S POV

I woke up hearing the sound of typing on keyboard , making me slowly open my eyes as I peep through the blanket and saw Jay working looking all focused and strict. Is this the same man ? He looked totally different while working and hotter too.

Ruhani!! That's wrong with you. I brush away my thoughts and yawned catching his attention.

"Oh you woke up? How was your sleep Rooh?"  He asked keeping his laptop aside giving me all his attention.

"Much needed. I feel so refreshed now and do you know my feet magically don't hurt anymore."  I said with a smile while stretching my body under the blanket.

"That's fantastic"  He said and stoop up from the bed. "Let me make some tea for you ."  He starts boiling the water in the electric kettle.

"Why are you doing this much Jay? I am not even your girlfriend yet and you are taking care of me like we are married. "
I couldn't help but ask him this. Noone has taken care of me like this since so long.

He just smiled and came towards me with two cups of tea. He gave me mine and sat down on a chair beside the bed and said " You said you are not my girlfriend yet does that mean my chances are high ?"

I looked at him with amusement. Is this what he noticed out of everything I said?
I cleared my throat and replied "you are such a cheesy person you know."