5. Pampering

RUHANI'S POV

"So what do we need to get?"

He asked me as we reached the medical shop. I think for a moment before replying

"Um..just some pad and painkillers. It's okay you sit here . I will get them"

I said knowing It must be new for him to buy such things. I was about to get off the car when he stopped me by holding the door of my side.

"Let me get them for you..please.. I really want to pamper you. "
He requested while smiling.

--"Ok ok don't give me that look."

"Um..so what is...your...um..s-size..?"
He asked hesitantly making me frown.

"Size of what? What do you mean?"
I asked genuinely confused.

"You know..your...v-vagina..?"
He mumbled while blushing furiously and I burst out laughing my ass off!!

"Hahhahhahah!! What do you mean by size of vagina ?? Hahaha omg !!! You are soo cute. You know what let it be. I will buy them myself , you wait here."

I said trying hard to control my laugh while his face got embarrassed.

"Um...yaah!! It's not my fault..you are the first woman in my life um..other than maa..so maybe I don't know how this works but I am willing to learn everything concerned to you. So please teach me Rooh."

He said sincerely.  Like dude stop ! Don't make me fall for you in a single day.

" Ok ok so the size of pad you want to buy depends on the how heavy your blood flow is not the size of your vagina. And there are special pads for night so please get them and some mild  painkiller please."
I explained patiently.

"Oh noted miss. I Will be back in 5 mins. Wait for me ."

He smiled and get off the car. I smiled feeling so lucky. I almost forgot what happened at home. I almost don't want to go home and face my father. Can't I just spend the night with Jay?

Pagal ruhani ! He must be tired too na..
I Start looking around in  his car. It's so clean and smells like him.. I smile sniffing his calming scent.

Behave ruhani !! I said to myself.

After 3 mins , Jay comes back and open the door of my side carrying a big polybag.

"Here are your pads. The winged ones and the longer ones. This is your painkiller don't take it more than one in a day but if the pain is too much use hot water bottle or just call me hm. ? And these are some snacks and chocolates.i wasn't sure so I bought all the flavors . I hope you don't mind. Do you need anything else?"

He said while showing me everything he bought. That's not "some" snacks. He literally  bought every type in different flavour.

"Jay don't you think that's too much ?" I asked seeing everything he bought.

"Apke liye kuch bhi Rooh... bas hukum Karo banda hajir hai."
He said before winking at me and forwarding me the bag.

"There is a petrol pump too you can change there in the washroom. I will wait outside for you okay? Do you need my jacket ? You can wrap it around your waist just in case."
He said while pointing to the washroom and smiled. Darn it his smile!!