27. Ankhe..♥︎

::One of my most loved songs!♡

JAY'S POV

My whole world just lightened up at the smile she gave out at my words. Tucking her hair behind her ears, I sneaked my arm around her waist securely which made her hands lie on the top of my chest. Our gaze held eachother's together and I could see my whole life in her eyes forgetting everything else around us.

After having a much needed sleep the first thing I saw was my Goddess what would be better than this? The biggest goal in my life now is to experience this every single day.

"Did you sleep well?"
"Jay? Hello?"
"Where did you get lost?"

I regained my composure after she shaked her hand in front of my face. After what seemed like a journey to eternity I blinked my eyes, coming to my senses after loosing myself in her shinning doe eyes. She smirked sensing my situation and laid her chin on her hand that was on my chest.

"Where were you lost hmm?"

I looked deep into her eyes again while she diverted her eyes elsewhere. Caressing her hair, I said in a gentle voice.

"Apki Sagar si gehri Ankho me kahi kho se Gaye the.."

She smiled and hide her face in my chest making me let out a small laugh. She unknowingly started playing with the first button of my shirt with her finger without thinking about the adverse effects of her suttle actions on my poor heart!

"Kya mila?...meri ankho me.."

She asked in a slow tone still playing with the button. I just prayed internally for it to broke. I kissed her forehead before speaking.

"Bohot Sara pyaar....apke Jay ke liye."

She playfully slapped my chest and tried to sit back up but her dupatta got stuck to the button she was playing with. I smirked and whispered near her ear.

"Noone wants you to get out of my embrace."

"WTF GUYS !!! "

Veer yelled when he saw us laying like that. Shit! Did his match had to complete now only ? I sighed and looked at him with a sarcastic face while Rooh just pretended like nothing is wrong.

"What ? I am just hugging my girlfriend."

I said with a shrug and continued to held onto my love tightly who just gave me glare which subsidized after I gave her a flying kiss. Veer looked at me with anger and pointed his finger at us before speaking.

"Your girlfriend is my sister!"

"So what?"

I raised my eyebrows at him looking totally unbothered. We did nothing wrong so why fear? Beside he is my bestfriend too so it's not too bad to tease him right ? After all our trip got ruined because of them, he deserves this much teasing.

Rooh sighed at our bickering again and stood up carefully removing my arms from her waist making me sigh at the absence of her warmth. I shot a death glare at Veer for disturbing us. This guy!

Rooh crossed her arms standing in the middle of us and said in a frustrated tone.

"I am done with these little fights of you. Bhai what's the problem if we are hugging ?"

I smirked and showed my tongue to veer when Rooh asked that question from him. Veer just stood there dumbfounded unable to give any logic answer, the scence made me let out a chuckle but I stopped and covered my mouth immediately when Rooh turned around to give me a stern look.