58. The torture.

Author's perspective
In Seoul, South Korea.

The waring: Mention of violence.

The rain only got heavier as the time passed by. Robert, the one who was driving the car had to narrow his eyes to get a better view of the dark empty street. The harsh sound of raindrops falling on the car echoed through the vacant area. After a 25 minute drive, the car finally halted in front of a shady looking building, which was half broken almost looking like it was abandoned.

Robert got off the car and opened the creaking door of the building with a key. The other two foreign men in the car picked up Jay's passed out body as they carried him inside the building. Max, held Jay's shoulders while Eric supported his legs. Robert switched on his flashlight as he was walking ahead of them, guiding them through the dark hollow walls of their base area.

The drops of Jay's blood kept falling down on the ground as they mercilessly carried him inside. The place was dirty and suspicious looking, the walls stood tall with some broken furniture scattered around the place. The sound of their wet boots echoed through the hall as they walked till another door came in front of them.

Robert opened the door as well and they all finally entered the main chamber, the one which stood in the respect of cruelty. A big room including a few small lock ups and a mini office was there, A place which feeds on blood and sufferings of the innocent. The walls of the chamber stood taller against anyone's will to live, evil enough to make anyone tremble in their knees and for their hearts to stop beating.

Robert opened the small gate of the dark lockup, the creaking sound of which echoed in the area. Max and Eric, dropped Jay's body on the dirty hard ground without caring about his wound at all. Eric then kneeled in front of Jay's unconscious body before taking out an injection filled with some kind of steroid, to provide Jay with sudden energy. As Eric injected those drugs in Jay's body, it woke him up with a sudden and harsh jerk.

JAY'S POV

Loud panging ache felt through out my head as if someone was banging it on the wall continuously. I flicker my eyes open after it felt like a sudden current passed through out my whole body but to my dismay, all I could see was red. Maybe the blood was still flowing down my face.

I have never felt this weak, it hurts to even breathe, bringing my shaky hands near my chest, I tried to sit up with their help but my body felt too heavy to move. That's when I felt someone pulling me upwards harshly by holding my arm, a painful groan left my dry lips as I stumbled before finally standing up with the support of the wall.

Clenching my eyes shut for a few seconds, I opened them again to see clearer; one of the two persons, who I thought of as a cop, stood before me with his arms crossed. The silence in the room was ominous, I somehow maintained an unbothered face, trying my best to not any sigh of weakness in front of them.

The taller man gestured the other two who were holding me with either of arms, to bring me closer. I grunted as they dragged my weak body near a drum filled with water with ice chunks floating on the top. For a second, horror flashed in front of my eyes as I predicted what they were about to do.

"Who..are you..?"

Somehow, I breathed out those words followed by a groan. The man, finally opened his mouth to say something for the first time. His voice seemed void of any emotions.

"I am Robert, you are here for a purpose. If you surrender yourself and agree to our conditions then you will walk out of here alive but keep one thing in your mind."

He stepped closer as his tone changed from monotone to more of a threatening kind. I gritted my teeths tightly as I continued to stare at him dead in the eyes. He lifted my hanging head by holding my jaw harshly, leaning closer he muttered his next words with a maniac smirk.