!!!Important!!!!

[Must Read!]

Hey my lovely readers♡

This is not a regular update but I want to talk to you all. Whoever has supported me in his journey since the start and are still continuing to do so..I am thankful to all of you♡♡ . This is just the start, I have a lot of bigger things planned and I need your support for that.

I will continue to post on wattpad and instagram but I am planning to start my own youtube channel too and build a wholesome community of such beautiful people like you..

(I know it sounds cliché but it's like having your own small world with your own people, like a safe heaven)
And you all feel like my own people, you know...•°☆

-------------------------------------------------------------

What I will post on my channel:-

●Short Imagines..
These imagines will be posted in shorts video in various parts, later a long video will be uploaded with all the parts combined. These imagines will include different types of romantic scenarios.

●Longer imagines (long video format)
So, Here I will make long videos (10-15 mins) these will be like mini books, with two fictional characters. I will probably choose two names for the fmc and mmc and use those two only in different videos. Each video will have a different storyline. [Romantic/angst_imagines]

●Wattpad books (Maybe)
So this is a MAYBE, I might make videos with additional or special chapters of my books. These videos Will have the same storyline as the book but both the books and the videos can be seen/read alone.
[[I hope you got what I mean 😭]]

●Extras
Other extra content, related to writing might also be uploaded by me. It depends on how you all will show me your support.
-------------------------------------------------------------

At the end, I can only wish and work for these but it Will be your support which can make this dream of mine to come true. Please let me know if you are excited for this or even want me to do all of this. Depends if you like my writing lol.

I will be waiting for your comments on this post. Your response on this, will determine my next course of action.
No force though! I will still be grateful for all the love you have given me till now🩵

Note:-
The video attached on this chapter above is from my channel.
Channel name:- Beyond_the_moon097

https://youtube.com/@Beyond_the_moon097?si=woDJ_Rg-gG5a6KN8

com/@Beyond_the_moon097?si=woDJ_Rg-gG5a6KN8

°•☆☆...Let's make it happen!!

With love,

~Aarzoo.♡.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your response really matters
This time.