8. Admiration

JAY'S POV

Thump!thump!thump!

I could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

"Don't start something you can't finish Rooh."  I whispered in her ear before pulling her close to me by pulling her bangle filled wrist.

"Nothing that I can't finish."  She said and  tilted her head giving me a little wink.

Before I could say anything ,  a middle aged woman come inside the chamber and everyone including Rooh stood up making me to do the same. Everyone took her blessings by touching her feets.

Oh! She must be their teacher. I stood there awkwardly when everyone was taking her blessings. She seemed a strict teacher with a neutral expression.

I looked toward Rooh and she signaled me to go and touch the woman's feet. I nodded understanding her and walked toward the lady before touching her feet.

"Namaste" I said and bowed my head a little politely. I don't why I just wanted to make a good impression on everyone that's related to my Rooh.

"Namaste ap kon?"  The lady asked again with her neutral expression and voice. "Um.." I looked at Rooh raising my eyebrow as to ask what to say to the lady.

"Gurumaa mera dost hain yeh.."  Rooh said and came to stand beside me. I looked her and smiled.

Okay! Jay relax..omg this is the first time she has introduced me to someone if it is as a friend , it makes me incredibly happy.

Gurumaa looked at me as if inspecting if I am good enough to be her friend. I kept looking at her with a polite smile. She just nodded and asked me  "What do you do?"

A typical question ofcourse! I cleared my throat and said " Oh sorry for not introducing me properly. I am Jay Oberoi CEO of Roosh diamonds."

Everyone (the other students)  including Rooh looked at me as if they had seen a ghost well except gurumaa. As me and Rooh were standing just beside each other I whispered to her "What?"

She didn't say anything to me instead she turned to gurumaa and asked her "gurumaa we have 10 mins before the practice starts right?"  Gurumaa just nodded , ok I am confused.

Rooh suddenly took my wrist and literally dragged me to a corner.

"Itni bechaini  uff "  I teased her with a sly smile. 

"Shut up! " She said and stepped closer to me "what did you say there in front of everyone ? "

"What ? I said what's true. What happened Rooh? Did I said something wrong? "  I asked her with confusion clear in my voice.

"Why did you say that you are the CEO of Roosh diamonds ? Do you know how big that company is ? "  She said with frustration.. wait ! Does she think I am  lying ?

I cut her off and said in a calm voice "Jii Rooh. I am the CEO and I know how big my company is. "  I smiled looking at her shocked face.

"No way !! No way you are the Jay Oberoi from Roosh diamonds. " She said still in doubt whole pointing her finger at me.

I stepped closer and kissed her finger that she was pointing at me and said sweetly