Sir Scumag

While Elodie dealt with the master of the Magic Tower, someone else was thinking about her within the duke’s office of the Perdia Mansion.

At the report from his aide, Sylvester Perdia narrowed his brows and asked back, “Where did she go?”

“She went to the West Magic Tower.”

“Why is she there…….?”

Sylvester sighed and touched his throbbing forehead.

It wasn’t every day, but occasionally when she went out, he would get a report about Elodie’s whereabouts.

Even if Ian, the mercenary king was next to her, he felt uncomfortable to let his daughter, who had been attacked, go outside without any means of protection from Perdia.

But he didn’t think that she would go to the West Magic Tower.

Wasn’t that the domain of Isis, the Master of the Magic Tower and great wizard? Also known as the so-called ‘little lunatic devil’.

‘I’m sure everything is fine,’ Sylvester reassured himself.

It would be fine if it was just a visit. As long as she didn’t brag about the fact that she is a Perdia.

In the first place, Isis, the master of the Magic Tower, had a strong predisposition to self-love and no interest in other people’s affairs.

Except for things that involve one person.

As soon as Sylvester thought about that, the aide’s additional report continued.

“It is said that there was a commotion surrounding the lady.”

“What commotion?”

“It is said that a large number of wizards belonging to the tower surrounded the lady and her escort, and then dragged them to the upper floor of the tower.”

“Ha……….”

Damn wizard bastard.

“What shall we do, Your Excellency?”

“If they knew it was my daughter, they would have done that on purpose. It’s probably meant to provoke me. Send Jansi to get Elodie, with as little friction as possible.”

“Yes, Your Excellency.”

Sylvester speculated, without knowing the truth, that he was the reason why the Magic Tower took Elodie.

***

‘ It was made to take down Sylvester Perdia. Isn’t that amazing?!’

As I stood stiff in astonishment, the Master of the Magic Tower tilted his head, asking, “Why do you react like that? Is this great invention really that amazing?”

“Yes, this is really amazing. Hahaha.”

It’s your goal, not the magic tool, that’s the issue! Is there a daughter who wouldn’t be surprised to hear that it’s a weapon to defeat their father?