Search over continent

Someone who fell out of nowhere while the prayer was going on.

With Elodie’s appearance, the  great War of Ishtar meeting was literally turned upside down.

Among them, the most excited were by far the faithful servants of God, the priests.

There was an existence that appeared simultaneously with the notice of the oracle’s savior!

Moreover, after the meeting began, it was impossible to enter because a barrier throughout the temple would be activated.

If it was an existence that broke through that barrier and appeared, it could be said that this was the person chosen by God.

“Oh!”

The priests rushed to Elodie, knelt down and praised her.

“Our savior!”

“No, I’m not…..”

“Oh, God has given us the savior!”

“You’ve got the wrong person.”

It was almost like a battle between a spear that penetrates anything and a shield that blocks anything.

As everyone watched them, the High Priests’ eloquence continued endlessly.

“No. God has proclaimed the savior as a savior, therefore the savior is a savior!”

Aargh.

I hated it and closed my ears.

‘What the hell is going on?!’

After touching the seal stone of Greed, I was moved to a place where a collapsed temple was, and when the transaction was over, I suddenly fell from the sky and fell into the water.

I wouldn’t have thought that it would be the Ishtar Temple.

For some reason, the sin of Greed, which should have escaped together with me, was nowhere to be seen.

‘You damn sin bastard, did you jump out? After you threw me in the temple?’

It wasn’t easy to vent my anger on the small fox. Because the shouts of the priests filled my ears.

All the people stared at me; I felt bad because I was wet, and the priests made a lot of noise….

I, who had already been feeling unwell during the transaction with Greed, looked with my eyes around and around.

My gaze, looking around anxiously, soon stopped in one place.

‘Help me.’

The person with the strongest power to get me out of this situation.

After watching the situation silently, the duke took action when I looked at him with mournful eyes.

The Duke of Perdia intervened with a declaration.

“This is my daughter. She is not the savior.”