Because you are a Perdia

Duke Perdia, who said he would come back later, kept his promise.

Knock, knock.

“Elodie.”

The duke’s voice was heard along with a neat knocking sound.

Ugh. I looked back at Greed with bewilderment.

‘Wouldn’t it be strange if a black fox suddenly appeared?’

It could be dangerous to add a suspicious element to the person whose sudden appearance in the temple was already being questioned.

I slipped off the bed; Greed tilted its head and looked up at me.

It was just a cute black fox on the outside, but I didn’t know what this guy would do.

I held out the sealing stone and commanded Greed.

“Go in.”

[Don’t want to….!]

Greed resisted with a wrinkled nose.

Pad!

The figure disappeared in an instant, and red energy filled the seal stone, which seemed empty before, like a roaring flame.

“You’re like a damn fox. You don’t listen to me.”

I took a step to open the door quickly.

[I’m watching and listening.]

“Hiiek!”

I was surprised by the voice in my ear as if it was right next to me, so I looked around, but there was nothing.

Soon a mocking voice was heard.

[So funny.]

Only then did I get a rough idea of the situation.

“Are you able to talk even when you are in the sealing stone?”

[That’s right. It’s possible because I have a contract with you. You and I are one.]

I wanted to pry into details, drooping its greedy cheeks, which made unpleasant sounds casually, but I couldn’t.

Knock, knock, knock.

The knock, which was strangely more powerful than before, took my nerves away.

Dealing with Greed was put off for now, and I quickly opened the door.

It wasn’t Duke Perdia who was welcoming me.

“Sister, why are you opening the door so late? I almost broke in.”

“I fell asleep……. why…..are you all here?”

I saw three people standing behind Carlot.

I thought only Duke Perdia would come, but the duchess, Jansi and Carlot were there.

The duke alone was difficult enough, but the difficulty suddenly increased as I had to deal with three more people at once.