Take care of it

The first traditional mercenary I saw was a large man with a fairly rough impression – like that of a beast.

He asked, stammering his words, “Th-that Perdia……? Are you……?”

It looked like he was getting stabbed when he was caught swearing about me.

By the way, he had a really grim image.

The only other mercenary I had met was Raeyan, so there was a lack of comparators, but after seeing another mercenary like this, I could see how unusual Raeyan was.

‘That side looks more like a typical mercenary.’

On the other hand, I would easily believe that Raeyan was an aristocrat.

Raeyan asked calmly as he interpreted my gaze, “Shall I take care of him?”

Then the unknown mercenary stiffened his body and shouted “Heuk!”

Now he was so frightened that his face was blue.

“No, I don’t think so.”

When I firmly stopped him this time, Raeyan lowered his eyes and asked.

“Then why do you look at me like that?”

“Because you’re handsome.”

“Gasp!”

The unknown mercenary let out another scream. Raeyan apparently looked so very scary.

‘Are you afraid?’

To lead a mercenary group, he must have leadership and dignity, so he may have treated the beast-like man rather harshly.

Though I’d never seen him like that before.

As I guessed, Raeyan’s cold gaze scanned the mercenary on the other side.

“Mark.”

“Yes!”

“Head.”

“I’ll hit it myself!”

A mercenary called Mark banged his head on the floor and performed a stretch with his forehead still firmly planted.

I was concerned about how hard he had been hit and whether his head was cracked or not.

But Raeyan kept giving orders without worrying.

“Until we come out.”

“I won’t move!”

“It’s a punishment.”

“Thank you, sir!”

I was deeply impressed by the scene of punishment where they worked hand in hand.

‘That’s cool.’

Being the leader of a mercenary group, Raeyan looked like someone new.