Time

It was when I was lost in my dream of getting rich.

Vice-captain Mario threw down the quill he was holding and ran towards us.

“Wooooooow! Hahaha! Our leader can be very funny, too. Isn’t that right Lili?”

I nodded awkwardly in response to Mario’s question that forced me to admit that it was fun.

“Uh, yeah. That’s funny…..”

“Right? It’s funny, right? Ahaha! Our captain is so blunt and doesn’t talk much, and sometimes makes silly jokes! Haha! It’s fun! It’s a lot of fun, Captain!”

Mario laughed and put his arm around Raeyan’s shoulder.

Raeyan, who was expressionless, frowned and glared at Mario.

“Let go.”

Mario continued the conversation cheerfully regardless of the fact that Raeyan threw his arm off terribly.

“Request! Yes, you were talking about a request! So what kind are you going to ask for?”

”This time, I’d like to ask for a background check into–”

“Background check, background check is good! Just leave it to our mercenaries. It will be my responsibility to get down to it!”

“Well, yes.”

The topic of conversation quickly moved on to my request.

‘…..what?’

I think I’ve opened a can of worms.

With that momentum, Mario began this story of commission in earnest.

“So, who is the target of the investigation?”

“I want you to find out about the wizard that Duke Angellus recently hired.”

“Do you know what he looks like?”

“I met him once before. He had dark purple hair tied to one side, and I think his eyes were also dark purple.”

Mario picked up the quill he had thrown earlier and wrote down what I said.

“The previous request was like finding a needle in the desert, but this time it will be easier.”

“How long will it take?”

“Depending on the information you want, the period may increase or decrease.”

“Then as much detail as possible.”

“Please give me a week. I will not only reveal his name, age, and where he lives, but also the color of his underwear!”

I smiled awkwardly at Mario’s boastful words and waved my hands.

“No need, I’m not curious about that.”

“Don’t worry, Miss Lili! Trust me!”

Anyway, thanks to Mario, the story of the request ended quickly.

‘Is he actually trying to find out the real color of his underwear?’