Chapter 48

Ruan Yimian has always been curious about why a big rouge shop like Yunyan Pavilion still accepts Lin Qiu's rouge when it obviously has its own rouge workshop.

Lin Qiu heard Ruan Yimian's question and said without thinking: "It's simple. If you want to convince others, you must first come up with something to calm him down -"

Halfway through his words, he came to his senses: "You mean, we also have to come up with some kind of signature rouge to calm those customers and let them know our strength and be willing to spend money on our rouge?"

Ruan Yimian nodded: "I was just curious at first, but now I think about it, if we have a particularly brilliant rouge that no other rouge shop nearby has, and it attracts all those ladies, husbands, brothers and sisters, then we Our business should pick up."

Lin Qiu sighed when he heard this, with a troubled expression on his face: "Hey, if the Jiang family is not here, this method is indeed feasible."

"I made a box of Lin's unique rouge - Lotus Shadow for the shopkeeper of Yunyan Pavilion, so he was willing to accept the ordinary rouge from me. The shopkeeper of Yunyan Pavilion wished that Lotus Shadow was only available in their shop, so naturally he was willing to keep it a secret for me, but if If you make a photo of hibiscus and sell it in our Qiuyi Pavilion, then my aunt will definitely not be able to hide it."

"Now that we have finally brought the Jiang family to a halt, if she knew that I had lied to her for so many years, I am afraid she would not let it go."

"When the time comes, she will still suspect that you approached me for the Lin family's rouge prescription. With her temperament, she will definitely not be willing to suffer this loss. Even if she dare not do anything to us on the surface, who knows what she will do to us secretly? What's the stumbling block?"

Hearing this, Ruan Yimian also felt slightly depressed. He changed his mind and said, "Then let's make a different rouge?"

"This is easier said than done. It's easy to be different, but it's hard to be different and still be popular. My parents hired so many rouge masters and studied for so long, and they made Hibiscus Shadow, which is as original as it is. And popular rouge."

Lin Qiu paused and then said: "But for a rouge shop to be good, it must have a signature rouge. We can't figure it out in a short time, so we can study it slowly in the future."

Ruan Yimian was not discouraged: "Okay, let's think of other ways in the next few days."

The next day, they drove the donkey cart to Qiuyi Pavilion early as usual. Ruan Yimian even moved a stool and sat outside the door.

Today, Qiuyi Pavilion is still deserted. There are many gentlemen and young ladies leading maids and servants out on the street, but they all skip Qiuyi Pavilion.

Ruan Yimian remained calm and observed outside for most of the day, and finally discovered something was wrong.

There was a lady and a brother. When they passed Qiuyi Pavilion, their expressions changed slightly, and they seemed to have some opinions about Qiuyi Pavilion.

When the first person showed an unhappy look, Ruan Yimian was still a little unsure whether he was being too preoccupied. When the second person showed a similar expression, he was sure that this was not a coincidence.

He deliberately stood up and walked over there, as if he wanted to get closer to the man. As expected, the man quickened his pace and seemed to be very resistant to contact with him.

Ruan Yimian stood at a distance and looked at his shop carefully, but he didn't find anything bad.

The door plaque is made of catalpa wood and looks quite elegant. The door is cleaned very clean, and the interior is also arranged in an orderly manner. The decoration of the shop is not out of place on this street.