Extra 2: Cheng Hao 5

After the Lantern Festival, Brother Cheng got a job helping people try on makeup at Qiuyi Pavilion and happily moved to the county.

He loved to apply rouge and gouache. When his family didn't have the conditions, he used charcoal to paint his eyebrows and the juice of impatiens to rub his face and paint his nails. Later, when the conditions at home improved, his cousin Ruan Yimian opened a rouge shop. , he tossed even more vigorously.

Brother Cheng has long been thinking about the job of the makeup tester at Qiuyi Pavilion. If his mother hadn't been so incompetent, he would have asked Ruan Yimian for work last year.

First, he helped Mu Geer's sister get married and got two cents to dress her. He was happy all day long, but his parents laughed at him a lot, but they didn't dissuade him from his enthusiasm. Later, he helped two girls in the village paint the wedding pictures. Makeup face.

Although I didn't make much money, I felt a sense of accomplishment.

Now that he has been recognized by Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu, he naturally works harder.

Wu Junhao thought about testing him again, but he couldn't control his feet and ran towards Qiuyi Pavilion.

But Brother Cheng was very focused on his work during the day, so he didn't have much time to pay attention to him. He himself was not an idle person. Occasionally, he would go to Qiuyi Pavilion and sit for a while in the name of running errands for Huo Aowu, but he couldn't be free for too long.

Fortunately, after returning to the escort agency in the evening, this young man could take time to spend time with him.

Brother Cheng is sweet-mouthed and thick-skinned. He says, "Young Master Wu is good," "Young Master Wu is handsome," "Young Master Wu is really awesome." These coaxing words come out for free. How can Wu Junhao stand up to this? Soon he was coaxed into confusion.

He was a young man from a rich family and a young man from a peasant family. Logically speaking, they were from two different worlds, but they managed to get along well with each other.

The men in the village, including Brother Cheng's father, were not used to seeing him tossing himself to the point of showing off, but Wu Junhao didn't think there was anything wrong with this.

Thanks to his sister, Wu Junhao knew a little bit about the rouge and gouache that Brother Cheng was interested in. When Brother Cheng talks about the makeup he does for his customers, Wu Junhao will also share his own opinions based on what he saw in Fucheng.

Brother Cheng simply regarded him as a confidant, and felt that there was no better man in the world than Mr. Wu. The original idea of ​​recruiting a wife has also wavered.

Brother Cheng didn't quite understand Wu Junhao's talk about escorting and fighting, but he was very curious and interested in everything. He listened with interest when Wu Junhao talked about topics that only men were interested in. He also listened with great interest. He said that if he were a man, he would also like to venture out...

The two people's affection for each other is getting stronger day by day.

Wu Junhao is mature in other matters, but emotionally, he is still a blank slate, quite innocent. After confirming his feelings, he quickly thought of going to Brother Cheng's house to propose marriage and express his feelings to Uncle Ruan and the others.

However, the good times did not last long. Something went wrong with the Escort Bureau's business. Hou Tou and Qiu Yi Ge each bought new houses. Brother Cheng and the others moved to Qiu Yi Ge's house.