Extra 3: Past life 2

When they arrived at Huo's house, Huo Aowu was chopping firewood in the yard.

The young man's body bones are still developing, and he is still a bit thin from a distance, but the smooth muscle lines can already be seen from the rolled up cuffs.

The courtyard door was open, and Ruan Yiwen walked straight in with his younger brother.

Huo Aowu looked up when he heard the movement and was stunned for a moment - Ruan Yiwen came over, but Ruan Yimian didn't go out very often. Why did he come here too?

"Busy?" Ruan Yiwen clicked his tongue and patted Huo Aowu's arm, "Young man has a good physique!"

Huo Aowu ignored him and looked at Ruan Yimian.

After walking for a quarter of an hour from Ruan's house to Huo's house, Ruan Yimian was a little out of breath.

"Brother Huo." He greeted Huo Aowu in a low voice.

Huo Aowu nodded, put down his axe, strode over and moved the bench down from the steps: "Sit down."

Ruan Yiwen sat down and gave his brother a hand: "My mother asked me to bring you some clothes and call you over for dinner."

"Put it in your room?" He raised the bundle in his hand and said to Huo Aowu.

"Thank you."

While Ruan Yiwen went to put away his clothes, Huo Aowu washed his hands and poured out two more bowls of water.

"Thank you, Brother Huo." Ruan Yimian pursed his lips and smiled at Huo Aowu.

He took the bowl and was stunned after taking a sip. It was so sweet, but there was even sugar?

Ruan Yiwen, who came out of the house, was a little surprised when he saw this scene: "Why are you so polite today?"

He took the bowl from Huo Aowu's hand unceremoniously and took a big sip: "And you put sugar in it? Don't be lavish when you live alone. Winter is coming soon, and hunting then will be inconvenient." "

Huo Aowu nodded casually and began to collect the firewood on the ground.

He took a dustpan and loaded the firewood into the woodshed. Ruan Yiwen drank the water in a few gulps and then went to help.

Ruan Yimian finished his bowl of sugar water, washed the two bowls and put them back, and wanted to go over and help collect firewood.

His brother glanced at him: "Ruan Mianmian, go and sit on the edge."

Ruan Yimian lowered his eyes and his expression dimmed: "Oh."

He responded slowly and went back to sit on the stool, but was stopped by Huo Aowu: "Brother Mian, can you help me stack the firewood?"

Ruan Yimian turned around in surprise and responded crisply: "Okay!"

Huo Aowu led Ruan Yimian into the woodshed under Ruan Yiwen's puzzled gaze.

There were already two rows of firewood neatly stacked in the firewood shed. The height of the outer row was about to reach Ruan Yimian's waist. Huo Aowu put the dustpan on the firewood. Ruan Yimian only had to take out the firewood from the dustpan without having to bend down. Just put it on top of the stacked firewood.

Ruan Yiwen came over to take a look, and then went out as if nothing had happened.

The three of them divided the work and cooperated. Ruan Yiwen loaded the firewood into the dustpan, Huo Aowu mentioned the firewood shed, and Ruan Yimian finished the work, and soon everything was sorted out.