Chapter 77

Families in the village had few days of leisure. After celebrating the New Year, they quickly got busy with farm work again.

It's time to sow melons, peanuts, and cotton. After planting these, sweet potatoes, chestnuts, and soybeans can also be planted, and rice seedlings must be raised. Throughout the spring, farmers will circle around the fields.

Apart from rice, the Ruan family doesn't grow much. However, Ruan Dexian and Lu Caimei now have to work on packaging boxes and cloth bags for Qiu Yi Pavilion, and help Ruan Yi Mian collect the raw materials for rouge. The work in the fields is a bit overwhelming. .

Ruan Yimian felt that he was already a rich man, so he proudly gave his parents five taels of silver and told them to just hire people and outsource all the work in the fields.

Lu Caimei teased her son: "It's really different for our brother Mian now that we are the boss. Now we can also use money to send others to work. We can get five taels of silver every time we do it!"

Ruan Yimian's cheeks were slightly red, and his innocent little deer eyes showed a bit of shyness: "You and dad's health is the most important thing, don't be tired, if I can give you some money, it will be worth it. "

Lu Caimei was so moved that she almost cried. Her little brother was honest and would never be too sweet. What he said was true to his heart, which was even more touching.

"Okay, mother will be more careful. But Aowu lets you take care of the money because he loves you. You can't always subsidize your mother's family. You should save it for yourselves."

Lu Caimei confiscated the five taels of silver, but said seriously: "You two are husband and wife, you must put each other first. You always send money to your parents' house. At first, it was nothing, but after a long time, Aowu will think that you have nothing." Take your little family seriously. Even if he doesn't care about this, it won't sound good to outsiders."

"No, Brother Huo also said that he would build a new house for our family!" Ruan Yimian argued for Huo Aowu sincerely: "Now our family has piled up a lot of things from Qiuyi Pavilion, and you and dad have no place to move around. How old is it? Brother Huo told me the day before yesterday that he wanted to build a big house for our family."

Huo Aowu actually came up with the idea of building a house for Uncle Ruan's family on the second day of junior high school when he heard about Uncle Ruan's family building a house.

First, as Ruan Yimian said, the things made for Qiu Yi Pavilion took up some space in the Ruan family, and the Ruan family's house is now a little cramped;

Secondly, he and Ruan Yimian have not lived together in the Ruan family since they got married. After Lin Qiu came to Ruan's house, Ruan Yimian no longer had a separate room. If they wanted to spend the night at Ruan's house, they had to sleep separately. His young husband slept with Lin Qiu, and he slept in Ruan Yiwen's room.

Huo Aowu was not happy.

The second reason was that Ruan Yimian was too embarrassed to tell Lu Caimei, so he only talked about the factors of Qiu Yi Pavilion.

Lu Caimei was very surprised: "How can that happen! Your father and I did all this work for you in exchange for your money, and you subsidize us on weekdays. If our family can't make enough money to build a house, you can borrow a I can help with a few taels of silver, but it would be outrageous to ask you to contribute taels of silver."

She patted her son on the shoulder: "Brother Mian, I know you feel sorry for your parents, but your father and I couldn't be more satisfied with the life we are living now. Talk to Aowu, and you two can wear rouge. A shop, an escort agency, looks glamorous to outsiders, but how can food and clothing in the county be free of charge? There are so many people in the escort agency waiting for him to support!"