Chapter 61

Early the next morning, when the escorts from the Zhenwu Escort Bureau got up, they saw their boss washing clothes by the well in the yard.

"Boss, it turns out that Brother Ruan didn't come back, so you just washed your own clothes. Why are you still washing your own clothes when everyone is back?" A young escort looked puzzled.

Before Huo Aowu spoke, Yuan Yi, who was beside him, bared his teeth and said with a grin: "It's not just about washing clothes! Didn't you realize that there are also clothes from our brother Ruan in here? You don't understand the tenderness of our boss! "

The young escort had a complicated expression: "Why don't we hire a maid to do this job? You are the head of the escort agency and you spend all your time washing your husband's clothes. If you tell me this, our Zhenwu Escort Agency doesn't even have a name. So majestic!"

Ruan Yimian couldn't squat for a long time. After the two got married, Huo Aowu washed all the clothes in the house, but they didn't live here permanently before, so the escorts didn't know.

Yuan Qi and Xu Qingshan know much better.

Huo Aowu didn't bother to explain, and just said coldly: "You two are so free, why don't you go to the two moves? Whoever loses will not have to eat breakfast today."

When Yuan Yi and the young escort heard this, they both wailed.

"No! I still have work to do today!"

"Boss, please give me a break, I will never talk nonsense again!"

After the two of them finished speaking, seeing that Huo Aowu didn't say anything anymore, they didn't dare to say more and hurriedly left here to eat in the canteen.

Ruan Yihan, who got up early and came to fetch water, saw this scene and felt quite emotional - Huo Aowu didn't look like a gentle and carefree man, but he was devoted to Ruan Yimian and never cared about other people's opinions.

Her cousin really did the right thing to marry this man!

Liu Sheng didn't have the idea that a married man couldn't wash his own clothes. After all, he had washed his parents' clothes before. But he has to do a lot of work every day. He is busy being ordered around by his parents when he wakes up early in the morning. How can he have time to help his wife wash clothes?

Ruan Yihan sighed and stopped recalling the Liu family's affairs.

She stepped forward to greet Huo Aowu: "Aowu, thank you for letting Brother Mian and the escorts from the escort agency go to Lantian County to pick me up. I'm really sorry for causing you trouble this time."

Huo Aowu straightened up: "Sister Han, you don't have to be polite. You are Mianmian's cousin. If there is anything I can do to help, just tell me."

Ruan Yihan thanked him seriously again.

Although she said she could lift it, Huo Aowu still insisted on helping her carry the water to the door of her house, and patiently warned her a few words: "If you need hot water, just go to the kitchen to get it. It's here now." It's meal time, you can take Sister Lian to the dining hall for dinner."

Ruan Yihan was very grateful and thanked him repeatedly.

Huo Aowu finished drying his clothes, but his young husband was still awake.

He carefully lifted the quilt and looked at the little brother's legs. Seeing that the swelling in both legs had subsided, he immediately felt much more relaxed and was not in a hurry to ask anyone to get up.

The chef in the canteen knew that Ruan Yimian needed to avoid dietary restrictions, so he prepared a separate breakfast for him. Huo Aowu finished eating by himself and returned to their room with Ruan Yimian's breakfast.