Chapter 119

Although no real evidence was found that the Jiang family paid off the gangsters, Huo Aowu was not too disappointed.

Jiang Guangqian is insidious and cunning, and will not easily give himself an excuse. When it comes to buying someone's life, there will naturally be many different hands. It's normal to not be able to find any clues for a while.

But Huo Aowu didn't think so except for the Jiang family who would spend a lot of money to kill Ruan Yiwen.

If he hadn't been short of time, he would have wanted to stay and check again, but the exam was imminent and he couldn't afford to delay.

The gangsters had no way to lead them, and they had no way to bring people into Beijing. They could only leave it to the people from Yulian County Government to investigate.

Because of Ruan Yiwen's foot injury, Huo Aowu planned to stay in Yuliancheng for half a day and take the boat tomorrow afternoon.

Yuan Yi and the others got instructions from Huo Aowu and sent the gangsters to the county government office early tomorrow morning. The people from the county government office revealed their identities, showed Ruan Yiwen's documents and flags, and revealed a little bit about Ruan Yiwen's provincial examination results.

These are all to make the people of Yulian County Government pay attention to the case and not to be bribed easily or act in a deceitful manner.

Huo Aowu was on guard in every possible way, but he didn't expect that he was really worrying too much this time.

The people from the county government not only took this matter very seriously, but also gave them an unexpected surprise.

When Yuan Yi and the others arrived at the county government office, they were immediately taken in after reporting the situation to the handyman at the door.

The person sitting in the hall was the county magistrate of Yulian County. Yuan Yi followed Huo Aowu's instructions and after explaining to the county magistrate, he was about to leave, but he was stopped by the county magistrate.

"Wait, wait!"

The county magistrate looked excited and walked quickly down the hall. He bent down and looked at the gangsters who were kneeling on the ground with their hands and feet bound: "These people look familiar to me!"

"Get some water and wash their faces!" the county magistrate shouted, "Bring me the portraits of those gangsters that were sent from Wenshui Fucheng a few months ago."

Hearing the words "Wenshui Fucheng", Yuan Yi's mind moved.

As Huo Aowu's confidant and good brother, he also knew a little about the grievances between the Ruan family and the Jiang family.

It is said that the Jiang family moved from Wenshui Fucheng. If these gangsters really came from Wenshui Fucheng, wouldn't their relationship with the Jiang family have another layer?

Yuan Yi's heart was beating very fast as he watched several government officials bring water and two rags to scrub the gangsters' faces clean.

"OK!"

The county magistrate looked at the gangsters one by one in front of the portraits, and the more he looked at them, the happier he became.

"Although the face is bruised and purple, it is a bit difficult to identify, but it must be that group of people!"

Seeing that Yuan Yi and the others were a little confused, the county magistrate happily explained a few words.

It turns out that these gangsters are notorious local gangsters in Wenshui Mansion. They do all kinds of evil and have killed many innocent people.