Chapter 88

"I made this wedding cake myself. I adjusted the fillings according to your taste. Brother Yi Mian, please try it."

Bai Yue felt a little sad today: "Now that I'm gone, I don't know when we can see each other again. If you are free, remember to write to me!"

Ruan Yimian nodded repeatedly, frowned and said softly: "I will do it. When you go to Fucheng, you have to take good care of yourself..."

Bai Yue is a little girl who has lived in seclusion for more than ten years and has never traveled far. Now that she has to leave her hometown and marry thousands of miles away in a place where she is unfamiliar with life, Ruan Yimian is also a little worried about her.

Both of them had shallow tear ducts, and the more they talked, the more sentimental they became. Seeing this, Ruan Yihan quickly changed the topic.

"Brother Mian, didn't you prepare a wedding gift for Miss Bai? Don't forget to give it to her."

Ruan Yimian was indeed distracted: "Oh, yes, I almost forgot."

He walked to the counter, took out a mahogany box, and placed it in front of Bai Yue.

Bai Yue was a little embarrassed: "You helped me design the makeup for my wedding day and confiscated my money. It was already considered a gift. Why did you prepare something else?"

"It's not something valuable, just a little thought."

Ruan Yimian smiled and opened the box to show her. Inside was a pair of peach wood combs and several rouge creams suitable for Bai Yue's skin care.

The comb means growing old together, and the rouge paste is produced by Qiu Yi Pavilion. They are practical, good-looking, and not too expensive items that will put a psychological burden on the recipient.

Bai Yue accepted it happily.

The two chatted for a while. Worried that Sun Yuanwai might stumble Ruan Yimian again, she asked about the storefront of Qiuyi Pavilion.

"Then Mr. Sun has some influence in the county. Will he try to steal Qiu Yi Pavilion's shop again? Unfortunately, I only have one shop, so I can't help you anymore."

Ruan Yimian smiled: "You and Mr. Qiao have already done us a big favor today. I think you will think more about it when you come to Sun Yuanwai."

"And the owner of Qiuyi Pavilion has a daughter who is a regular customer of Qiuyi Pavilion. She said that as long as Qiuyi Pavilion wants to open it, this shop will be rented to us."

Bai Yue felt relieved.

After she and Qiao Haoxuan left, Ruan Yimian also breathed a sigh of relief.

This Mr. Qiao has a gentle temperament and will take the initiative to protect Bai Yue. As the son of a Beijing official, he has no airs. When Ruan Yimian was talking to Bai Yue, he sat patiently aside. He only showed a little anxiousness when Bai Yue was about to cry. The rest of the time, he looked at Bai Yue with very soft eyes.

At least now it seems that Mr. Qiao is indeed a person who can be trusted.

Ruan Yimian is really happy for Bai Yue.

After Bai Qiao and the two left, the number of guests in Qiuyi Pavilion gradually increased.

After the Lantern Festival, the business of other rouge shops in the county became deserted, but Qiu Yi Pavilion was different. All of this was because of the powder developed by Ruan Yimian.

Ruan Yimian and Lin Qiu have been planning for a long time, trying to make a unique rouge to be the treasure of Qiu Yi Pavilion, but how easy is it?

Nowadays, the rouge industry is bustling. There are more people coming in and there are more styles. There are all kinds of rouges, such as those with gold foil, those with mother-of-pearl powder, carved and inlaid colors. It's hard to figure out which ones are available. Something new.