3 ⋆*・゚:⋆ tea of death.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

| TEA OF DEATH |
song: runaway by aurora aksnes

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

WHEN ARA, HARRY, RON AND HERMIONE entered the Great Hall for breakfast the next day, the first thing they saw was Draco Malfoy, who seemed to be entertaining a large group of Slytherins with a very funny story.

As they passed, Malmade did a ridiculous impression of a swooning for and there was a roar of laughter.

"Ignore him," said Hermione, who was behind Ara and Harry. "Just ignore him, it's not worth it. . ."

"Hey, Black! Potter!" yelled Pansy Parkinson. "Black! Potter! The dementors are coming, woooooooo!"

"Shut it, pugface!" said Ara with a glare, as she and Harry dropped into a seat at the Gryffindor table, next to George.

"New third-year course schedules," said George, passing them over. "What's up with you two?"

"Malfoy," said Ron, sitting down on George's side and glaring over at the Slytherin table.

George looked up in time to see Malfoy pretending to faint with terror again.

"That little git," he said calmly. "He wasn't so cocky last night when the dementors were down in our compartment, wasn't he Fred?"

"Nearly wet himself," said Fred, with a contemptuous glance at Malfoy.

"Oh, how I would've enjoyed seeing his patheticness in that state," said Ara with amusement, her mood slightly lifting.

"Forget it you two," said George bracingly. "Dad had to go out to Azkaban one time, remember, Fred? And he said it was the worst place he'd ever been, he came back all weak and shaking. . . They suck the happiness out of a place, dementors. Most of the prisoners go mad in there."

So, if Sirius Black was 'mad' as most people claimed he was, how did he manage to come up with a plan so well thought out that he managed to escape a prison of extremely high security? Ara drummed her fingers on the table as she mulled it over in her head, but she found no logical answer.

"Anyway, we'll see how happy Malfoy looks after our first Quidditch match," said Fred. "Gryffindor versus Slytherin, the first game of the season, remember?"

Ara's features lit up in an instant at the mention of Quidditch, all gloomy thoughts disappearing for the most part. Harry, who'd caught her now relaxed features, felt a smile grow on his face, his own heart feeling lighter.

Feeling slightly more cheerful both Ara and Harry pulled food from their plates.

Hermione was examining her new schedule.

"Ooh, good, we're starting some new subjects today," she said happily.

"Hermione," said Ron frowning as he looked over her shoulder, "they've messed up your schedule. Look — they've got down for about ten subjects a day. There isn't enough time."

"I'll manage. I've fixed it all with Professor McGonagall."

"But look," said Ron, laughing, "see this morning? Nine o'clock, Divination. And underneath, nine o'clock, Muggle Studies. And" — Ron leaned closer to the schedule, disbelieving— "look — underneath that, Arithmancy, nine o'clock. I mean, I know you're good, Hermione, but no one's that good. How're you supposed to be in three classes at once?"