20 ⋆*・゚:⋆ different shine.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

| DIFFERENT SHINE |
song: those eyes by new west.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"HOW ABOUT THIS ONE?" Ara took one of her many books off her bookshelf, waving it towards Hermione, who was sitting on Ara's bed beside Ginny, both girls keeping Venus entertained.

The three girls were lounging around Ara's room and while it wasn't particularly big, it was extremely cosy.

Her twin bed's left side was pushed up against the wall, facing the door. The room had one window that was positioned parallel to the entrance, overlooking the front side of the house. Mr. Weasley had also built her a small windowsill, knowing that she liked to sit there and gaze at the stars. The walls were decorated with Gryffindor banners, posters of the Holyhead Harpies, as well as photos of her family and friends. On her bedside table, she always kept her jewellery in a small ceramic holder along with her most recent read. The wooden dresser that contained her clothes was beside the door, upon it stood a small round mirror accompanied by a singular candle, gifted to her by Mrs. Weasley. Her bookshelf was positioned beside the window and it was nearly overflowing. Books were scattered around the room in piles, for they nearly didn't fit anywhere else anymore.

"More Jane Austen?" Hermione curved an eyebrow.

"I think you're obsessed," Ginny teased as she scratched Venus' head, making her purr.

"It's not my fault she was a bloody good writer," Ara rolled her eyes playfully, putting the book back in its place. "Honestly, 'Mione, you're welcome to rummage through my books, it'll be quicker to find one to borrow that way."

"Thanks," Hermione smiled, making her way over.

"OI! RIA!" They suddenly heard the booming voices of the twins call from downstairs.

"I have to say, they got creative with the nickname, it was about time," Ginny said.

Ara gave a small laugh; "Ria" was the nickname the twins came up with during the summer, claiming that calling her Ara had become boring after thirteen years. So, upon realising that they never really used her middle name, Valeria, they shortened it and declared it her new nickname. They had been particularly proud of their creativity.

"I hope they're not calling to set up another Dungbomb, I don't need Molly angry at me again," Ara shuddered causing Ginny to snicker.

"You could just say no," said Hermione.

Ara huffed, mocking with a grin, "I can't, Hermione, I'm not exactly built to follow rules, ignoring their request would be going against my nature."

Hermione rolled her eyes, knowing that her friend was merely playing, and nudged her shoulder against hers as Ginny smirked.

"What?" said Ara when they finally reached the stairs, looking down at her twin brothers.

"We are going—"

"To get little Harry—"

"And you—"

"Are coming." The twins finished together.

"But Hermione, Ginny and I—"

"We'll be fine without you," Hermione smirked, giving her a push forward.

Ara raised a sarcastic eyebrow, "It's nice to know that I'm appreciated."

Ginny and Hermione just chuckled as they each gave her another small push forward before they turned on their heels and went over to Ara's room once again.