31 ⋆*・゚:⋆ tea with honey.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

| TEA WITH HONEY |
song: lover by taylor swift.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Dear Snuffles,

How are you? I know it's a stupid question to ask considering your situation, but I always feel the need to write it nonetheless, even if I know you'll lie and tell me you're having the best time of your life bonding with rats, (I doubt they're as tasty as you say).

I'm sure you already know but Harry managed to make it through the first task! He was the best, in my opinion, he received a pretty high score, which lifted his spirits but probably not as much as his and Ron's reconciliation. Yes, they're finally talking again, thank Merlin!

There's nothing really new with me, I stopped having so many detentions since the harassment against Harry has diminished, Pansy Parkinson still mumbles threats every time I pass by her, she's all bark and no bite though (unlike you, ha! See what I did there?).

I hope you're doing well and that we see each other soon!

Love,

Ara :)

ARA, HARRY, RON, AND HERMIONE WENT UP TO THE OWLERY THAT EVENING TO FIND Pigwidgeon, so that Ara and Harry could send Sirius their letters. On the way, Harry filled Ron in on everything Sirius had told him and Ara about Karkaroff while Ara and Hermione walked a little ahead, letting them have time after not talking for so long.

"About time, right?" Hermione whispered.

"Definitely, we can finally arrange our reading sessions now that we won't have to entertain them," Ara chuckled.

Though shocked at first to hear that Karkaroff had been a Death Eater, by the time they entered the Owlery Ron was saying that they ought to have suspected it all along.

"Fits, doesn't it?" he said. "Remember what Malfoy said on the train, about his dad being friends with Karkaroff? Now we know where they knew each other. They were probably running around in masks together at the World Cup. . . . I'll tell you one thing, though, Harry, if it was Karkaroff who put your name in the goblet, he's going to be feeling really stupid now, isn't he? Didn't work, did it? You only got a scratch! Come here — I'll do it —"

Pigwidgeon was so overexcited at the idea of a delivery he was flying around and around Ara and Harry's heads, hooting incessantly. Ron snatched Pigwidgeon out of the air and held him still while Harry attached his letter to his leg.

Ara hesitantly passed her letter to Harry so he could do the same; She felt like she'd left something out, but she didn't know if she should add it. However, this time her dilemma wasn't about her head issues, it was about a particular person. Atlas Auclair was. . .interesting, to say the least. Ara couldn't help but feel a little rattled in his presence, there was just something that told her to look, search for something that probably wasn't there. She'd thought about telling her Dad about her suspicions about him being somehow related to the Black family tree, his resemblance was uncanny after all. But what if she was being dramatic? What if it was just a coincidence and she was simply overthinking everything like she always did? He never mentioned anything about being adopted but. . .he said he looked nothing like his parents as well.

She was torn.

"There's no way any of the other tasks are going to be that dangerous, how could they be?" Ron went on as he carried Pigwidgeon to the window, his voice waking Ara up from her pondering. "You know what? I reckon you could win this tournament, Harry, I'm serious."