30 ⋆*・゚:⋆ used up socks.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

| USED UP SOCKS |
song: margaret by lana del rey.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

ARA WAS WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR HARRY IN THE COMMON ROOM, her foot tapped the ground rapidly as she crossed her arms; They'd both agreed that they would tell Hermione about what the first task would be, but Harry was taking longer than normal and she was starving.

Finally having had enough of waiting, she made her way up the staircases that led to the boys' dormitories, and knocked loudly on the door, "Harry? Harry, you better be up! We'll miss breakfast!"

Silence.

Ara groaned, "Look, I'm coming in! You better be dressed!"

She burst through the door to find Harry fully dressed as he tried to pull a. . .hat onto his foot? He hadn't even noticed her entrance with his hassling.

"You do know that's a hat and not a sock, right?" Ara voiced.

Harry jumped at the sound of her voice, accidentally hitting his head against one of his bed posts, "Ara! Wha—what are you doing here?"

"It's late, and I just wanted to make sure you hadn't slept through, we said we'd tell Hermione after breakfast, remember?" Ara said, amusedly watching as he rubbed his head.

"Oh, yeah, I'm just trying to get this on—"

"Harry—that's a hat."

"I–I knew that," Harry mumbled, as he went to find his actual socks.

"Well then, I'm starting to wonder whether you know what hats are for then."

"Funny," he muttered sarcastically.

When Harry finally got all his clothes on the right parts of his body, they hurried off to find Hermione, locating her at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall, where she was eating breakfast with Ginny.

"Morning!" Ara greeted the two of them as she and Harry settled on the seats across them. "Alright there, Gin?"

Ginny gave a tired grumble, she seemed to only have the strength to eat, she laid her head down on her crossed arms on top of the table. "It's too early, Ria." Ara chuckled and smoothed out some of her sister's hair.

"Good Morning," Hermione smiled. "There's still plenty left if you want some."

She motioned towards the porridge in the middle and Ara held up a hand, "Thanks but no thanks, it looks like a bunch of—"

"It does not look like vomit!"

Ara raised an eyebrow at her, "If you say so, but I'll stick with eggs on toast for now," she turned to Harry. "And you? Would you prefer vomit—" Hermione gave a sound of protest. "—or normal food?"

"I don't think I'm hungry right now," Harry said.

"You should still eat at least something small," Ara said as she reached to grasp a small banana muffin.

"I'm really not that hungry—" Harry started as Ara pushed the muffin in front of him.

"Eat,"

Harry rolled his eyes but eventually gave in, and when they were finally all fed he then dragged them out onto the grounds. There, he and Ara told Hermione all about the dragons, and about everything Sirius had said, while they took another long walk around the lake.