9

Abhimaan's body stiffened at Archana's comment.
"Fictional men do everything better".
She husked in his ear intentionally brushing her lips .
His hold on her tightened,
She winced when abhimaan gripped her hair in his fist making her look into his eyes.

"No one can pleasure you like I can. "
"Not even those freaking fictional men, "
"If I ever listen to you admiring them, I wouldn't even mind chopping the sassy tongue of yours, don't talk about them. "
He gritted changing his whole mood from Horny to dark.

Archana just chuckled.

"Iam serious,".
His hand grabbed her cheeks.
Archana smirked.

"But still I would support a fictional man "
Abhimaan's hand travelled to her neck from her hairs.

"Aaah"
When his teeth pierced into her neck.
Her moans got louder when he started biting her neck area harder,

"Sl.. Ow "
He didn't listen to her instead applied more force after few minutes he licked the spot soothing her pain.

"The mark I gave you two days ago vanished that's why you are being a brat and here I marked you again, this  Claims you as mine, you Archana my property, you are mine, my property,Mine to ruin, mine to play, mine to fuck and mine to love.
If the thought of any other man crosses this little brain of yours remember this mark, the mark your husband gave you. Got the point?"
She nodded her head in no not looking into his eyes.

"This attitude of yours will change when I would fuck shit of you and play with your body while you are screaming under me. "
"I swear you will be crying for some mercy, you will be begging for me to stop and I won't. "
Archana opened her eyes at his dark voice Grabbing his collars she inched her face closer to his sweated face.

"Let's see Rana, if you make me beg on the bed, but for making me beg, you have to beg me, you said you are desperate for me, then be the desperate one, freaking yearn."
She intentionally brushed her lips over his.
She tried to leave his collars but abhimaan pressed her to him.

''What would you do, if I beat your fictional men in the bed,? What would I get when I make you faint in pleasure."
She felt his hot breathes at her neck.
They both very well known to the fight of dominance going between them now.

"I will burn my favourite romance novel. "
Abhimaan smirked before claiming her lips.
She is very well known to the fact that he has the upper hand in their relationship but still she couldn't help but challenge him. Archana tried to break the kiss
But, abhimaan being abhimaan pulled her by her neck.

"What baby? Stepped back by kiss only, Then what will happen when I start doing what I said. "
His thumb caressed her swallowed lips. All she could was breathe.

"What flower, creaming only by words, then what happens when I bend you over this bed and fuck you until you cum with me forgetting your name moaning my name. "
Her throat went dry at his talks as she never expected him to talk like this.

"You.. You are dirty. "
She hissed When he pressed his thumb more into her lips.

"Yes iam, it's just a beginning I can be more"
He smirked patting her cheek.
Archana looked at herself who is with half opened clothes, messy state with flushed face, where he is fully dressed.
Pushing him, she ran to the bathroom
Pinning herself to the wall,.
His mere words heatened her body, she pressed her palms to cheeks finding them warm.
Biting her lower lips, she suppressed her blush.

"You can take your own time to blush little one. But don't ever forget whom you belong to."
Her lips curved into a thin smile hearing his voice.
Leaning to the wall, she sat down on the floor turning on the shower
She felt her raging breathes and heartbeats calming down with the cold water touching her body.
______________________________________