31

Archana's tshirt came off leaving her in black slip which hugged her upper body perfectly.
Abhimaan dug his face between her chest making her gasp.
She some how managed to break herself from his hold, cupping his face.
"Rana please listen to this not the correct time, the.. The room isn't soundproof, "
She managed to say between her heavy breathes.

"I know how to fuck while gagging you I have options too, one my mouth, two hand and last option is my co."
She didn't let him complete his words pressing her palm to his mouth, who in return kept kissing her palm until she herself removed it.

"Anni tappu tappuga chestav, na noru muyyali ante, chethi tho ne kaadhu, ila kuda cheyyochu. "
( you do everything wrong, if you want me to shut my mouth, not with hand, you can do this also)
Saying he again latched his mouth to hers, while hand caressing her back.

"You have become a brat without my marks on you, I will make sure to make you obedient today, and about my saas and sasur hearing to us, they aren't dumb to not to know what goes between a wife and husband.
Be a good girl and don't make noise. "
He husked between the kiss, his lips travelled down to her collarbone, sucking the spot where she have mole he started nibbling her skin.
Archana started losing her senses, his touch is her biggest melting point
Her knees wobbled,
"Aahhh"
A low moan left her lips as her arms got wounded around his torso.

"Ra.. Naa st.. Opp. "
She fumbled at her words only to make him go more harder on her.
They both got stuck to each other like second skins.

"Ishhh, this room isn't sound proofed"
Abhimaan's lips worked more faster and harder at the crook of her neck,
He left her skin only after leaving his mark, abhimaan's eyes wandered all over her face, flushed face, closed eyes, parted lips just like the first day.
He noticed her chest heaving up and down in pure anticipation, his hands slided down the straps of her slip, before it could fall off her body, she held it tightly to her boobs.

He smirked when she tried to push him away with her one hand, bending a little down, he showered kisses just above her chest, making her wither.

"Moan baby... Say my name. "
She shook her head in no, waking his Sinister side, giving  her an evil smile, he pressed her bossom hard that she couldn't control her voice anymore.

"Ahhh. "
Came her louder voice making him chuckle.

"That's why! don't make it yourself hard  cause we both know, you have the upper hand here. "
He winked at her, Archana tried to say something but abhimaan again pressed her bossom, she bit her inner cheek to muffle her moans,

She pushed him using all her might making him stumble, in less than a second she again pulled by abhimaan, whose face painted with nothing but his yearning for her.
She gestured him to bent a little with her finger which he did, she grabbed his collar.

"You are talking about the upper hand Rana, if I want I will make you go on your knees for me and you can't do anything except begging for me. "
She hissed intentionally rubbing her lips over him.
Abhimaan groaned, closing his fingers around her throat.

"This, this attitude of yours makes me go crazy for you, I'm saying you flower, you messed up badly today."
In a swift, he twirled her bending her hand to her back, her slip finally fell down, his free hand started drawing circles around her nipples,
She moved as her knees started going week, sensing this abhimaan picked her in bridal, placing her on the bed hovering her.

"Not.. Not on the bedd ra.. Na, thi. S will ahhh.. Make soundss. "
She couldn't frame her words perfectly feeling his perfect fingers around her belly button.
She shivered when he started using his tongue wetting her waist, licking her bare body like an animal.