28

Archana.. Archana
Her Dad's call brought her back to reality from her music land, looking forward she noticed her dad along with her mom.

"Ohh! They are together, something big is gonna happen, "
She mumbled to herself keeping her legs down from the couch at her mom's glare giving her a bore look.

"As you know, your dad and me wanted to marry you to akshay, he cleared pcs, after a month uski posting, in jodhpur only. "
Her mom paused making her frown.

"I know all these, so what, why are you telling me all these."

"So! Your aunt called me morning asking for your hand for Akshay bava, iam thinking to, it's high time for you and him to get engaged. "

"What the hell?!"
She yelled getting down on to her feet as soon as her dad finished his words.
More than shock fear gripped her senses

"What's all these drama daddy? Don't you know how much I am serious about my studies and career and still you came up with these topics?"
She yelled not able to control her emotional rush.

"Kyu kya hua, you like akshay right? He too doesn't have any objection, moreover we know him from child hood, achha ladka hain, "
She hissed at her mom's reply

"Mom! Muje ab sirf apni career pe focus karna, and what about studies?"

"It's only engagement thalli, and you are reacting like you never knew it, you even agreed when I asked about this, now what happened? "
She Internally slapped herself for saying yes back them.

Niku ela nachhite ala daddy, date fix chesi cheppu, vachhi mandapam lo kurchunta
If you like it, daddy, fix the date and tell me, i will  come and sit in the mandap.
Her eyes got closed in pure irritarion recalling the words she herself said.

"That was back then dad, but, now I am not ready for any commitments dad please try to understand me please. "

"Thalli! You don't need to say please, you know right, I won't do anything related to you without your consent.
Don't worry. "
She breathed in relief hugging her dad.

"Thank you daddy! Your are the best, I love you. "
She couldn't control her happiness
She ignored her mom's glare

The number you are trying is currently switched.
Archana sighed when abhimaan's phone again came as switched off, she badly wanted to talk to him since the morning encounter with her parents.
Walking to the backyard she settled herself in the backyard, her cotton kurti perfectly hugged her curvy figure, while her long hair neatly held over her head into a bun, hugging her knees together, her mangal sutra shine bright getting reflected with the moon light.

"I don't know, whether iam doing right or wrong, hiding the truth from you daddy, but I can't loose him, I want Rana along with you, "
Her monologue got disturbed by the sounds of footsteps, she quickly covered her neck with the scarf.
Looking back she found her brother who slumped beside her.

"Amma told me that you said no for akshay bava, what's wrong, you like him right?"

"No ashu! It was just a stupid crush back then nothing more than that. "
She heard her brother humming.

"What happened to you these days Akka? You seems lost, you can share it with me, remember we only have an year age gap, basically we are of same age. "

"Nothing ashish, it's just, everything getting to much these days for me, studies ,life and everything. "

"Seems like you really searched a bava for me, now tell me the truth. "

"Haa ashish, I have someone in my life, I love him so much, we love each other, what happened is.. "
She told her brother about her and abhimaan, cutting down about the marriage and their fighting period, presenting it as a normal love story.