25

Abhimaan placed Archana on the bed gently carrying her all the way to bed
She held his wrist stopping him from walking away fluttering her brows.

"Am not going anywhere but to get  something for you to eat baby flower"
He softly said her removing her grip on him but, Archana felt his voice hollow.
She observed him picking the tray that was already placed on the table.
First finish this badam milk, you will puke eating desi food on an empty stomach.
Abhimaan forwarded her the glass of badam milk, which is her favorite as archana doesn't drink any soft or cold drinks.

"I said drink! "
She gulped down it one go, as she can sense the heat of the situation between them, she can feel abhimaan's anger.
He gently wiped her mouth.

"Yourrr fe.. Eet. "
She tried to say but abhimaan suddenly stood up making her gulp down her words.

Devuda! Nannu rakshinshu, em alochisthunnado thelidhu.
(God save me! Don't know what he's thinking)
She whispered to herself noticing his walking somewhere.
"Let me help you in change. "
She jumped out of her thoughts at his voice.

"I can manage rana! "
Her voice came as low whisper as she has no energy left.

"There is nothing like that I didn't see, chup chap raho. "
Abhimaan sat in front of her, removing her bangles...

"Fuckk.. "
He cussed out seeing the red scratches on her hand, removing her earrings, he dropped her necklace too.
Turning her face a little, he took her free hair and braided them before tying into the bun. Unpinned her dupatta, pulled her skirt off her legs, when he tried to unhook her blouse buttons.

"Main kar lungi!. "
She stopped showing her palm
He sighed, keeping her belongings on the couch, when he returned she didn't even unhook a single hook.
Abhimaan just unhooked them all leaving her shocked as she isn't wearing anything under.
She swiftly covered her bossoms.
While abhimaan's gaze was fixed on her bosoms,all white and fresh.
Something different about Archana,
She has a dusky face, but all her inner body is the total opposite to it. All milky white and God knows the reason.

He shook his head shrugging off his unholy thoughts as it was not the right time.

"Why didn't you wear your inner? "

"My uppers will be too long for the blouse and I don't need bras you know. "
She downed her face angering him.

"Never down your head! Never ever. "
He lifted her head up, making her wear her t-shirt.
He didn't let her say anything and started feeding her.

"Achha baba leave it na, iam okay. "
She said but abhimaan just forwarded she spoon full of rice, mixed with tomato chutney.

Her favorite.
She frowns upon munching the food silently as she is literally starving to death. As usual,  cleaned her and made her lay on the bed covering her with a duvet.

"Rest for a while , you need it baby girl. "
He patted her head and tried to say something but abhimaan pressed her palm to her mouth.

Filhal aapko aaram ki jarurat hain, hum aapki paas hi rahenge!.
Archana gave him a smile grabbing his bicep she nuzzled more to him, while he caressed her keeping her closer.He laid down beside her staring at her peaceful face until she drifted into deep slumber. Covering her with a duvet , he walked out of their chamber not before pecking her forehead.

"How Is Archana? All okay? "
Abhimaan ignored Rudra's words walking forward.

Abhimaan I am asking you something.

"Asking as if you care! "
Abhimaan gritted showing his palm when avyaan tried to interrupt him.

"After making her do all those freaking stupid things, you are asking who is she!? She has scratches on her wrists, blisters on her palm, even after knowing how sensitive she is physically, you are ready to make her walk all the way to madiri bare foot
Still you're asking me how she is? Papa sa.? "
Abhimaan lost his cool and ended up shouting.