17

Archana walked up to the stairs thinking what just happened. As she she is feeling too guilty, when abhimaan slapped shaurya, first avyaan and now shaurya. She halted her steps at the entrance of their chamber debating herself whether to go in or not, convincing herself she walked to their room.
She roamed her eyes all over the room spotting him standing by balcony shirtless,

"Come here baby flower! "
Abhimaan who sensed her presence.
She walked to him, abhimaan's eyes got closed when her cold hand touched his back. He pulled her to face him.

"Why are being Shirtless?it's too cold"
He just chuckled taking her into his arms, he pressed her more to him.

"Now it's fine! Are you hurt somewhere babygirl, should I call the doctor? "
He cupped her cheek with his palm.

"Iam perfectly alright, you are worrying without any reason, in the moment of heat you slapped shaurya"
She kept her tone normal.

"He deserves that, because of him you fell down! And it's too much mercy of me that I left shaurya with a slap, god knows what would happen to them so, you should be happy that your devar didn't get any serious reaction."
She didn't miss the sarcasm in his voice.

"He is your brother! and what Privilege you are talking about, you slapped him without any reason, is getting slaps from his brother without any reason is a Privilege? "
She kept her voice as low as possible not to sound like arguing.

"Without reason? I never react for zero action, you fell down because of him. "
Long gone abhimaan's patience when he sensed where there conversation is going.

"I didn't fall because of him raja saab, I fell cause my leg slipped, due to carelessness, he didn't push me or said me to return, it's my fault and you punished him for that, which I didn't like. "
She tried to explain him but it didn't work for him. His grip around her fell down as he removed his palm from her check.

"First off all, don't call me raja saab when we are in our private space. "
He couldn't control himself except gritting at the change of her adressing him.
"Okay! Okay rana! "
"He isn't at fault, you slapped him because of me, first avyaan bhai, now shaurya and I still didn't get it why are you reacting like this? Falling, stumbling, tripping is common, we can't blame others for our mistakes."
Abhimaan sighed at her words.

"Are you taunting me or arguing with me little flower? "
She sighed at his question.

"Neither iam taunting you are arguing with you, iam just stating what I felt right, he is your brother, he loves you so much, respects you, not only shaurya but avyaan bhai also, then why can't you just be normal with them? I have seen many times, you guys never talk like a family, no smiles, no conversations except business talks, you didn't even hug when avyaan bhai and shaurya, you guys never appealed like a family, it's just I didn't want interfere all the time. "

"Don't stress your little brain too much baby, you will get used to it. And as per avyaan, shaurya and your papa, we can take care, don't worry."
She just blinked her eyes in agreement as she can sense he is not at all interested talking about them.

"But.. "
"Ishhh. "
He husshed.

"I don't want us to argue about them in our lone time"

"But."
She tried to say something but

"Archana, don't try to take this conversation before, iam like this from the beginning and would be like this till the end, don't make the mistake of indulging with them like in movies, I care for them and I don't need to prove that. "
She caught the seriousness in his voice when he called her with her name which is the rarest.

But archana being  archana didn't back off from her words.

"Caring doesn't mean, gifting them expensive things on their birthdays, getting their bank balance unlimited rana but, it's spending time with them, smiling with them, having family time together, maybe you never observed but they are yearning to talk to you, to be with you like brothers, I doesn't mean all these words to hurt, I just wanted to say it from long time but never found right chance, come done for dinner. ''
She shuddered in fear noticing his dark look, she didn't wait for his reply and turned on her heels.
She sighed closing her eyes when abhimaan pulled her to him making her back crash to his naked hard chest.  Her hand held by back by abhimaan in the soft hold
Her hairs flew across his face as she tied her hair into ponytail.

"Got mouth after so long time baby flowers. "
She kept her face blank at his sarcastic voice.

"I have had a mouth from the beginning, it's just that I use it at the right times."
She retorted back heatening the situation between them.

"Don't try to change the core of my little flower, I can be anything you say, I will be your servant, puppet, and personal punch bag until you didn't cross the base of me, so don't let yourself regret, understand?"
"Understand? "
He gave her waist a long press when she didn't reply anything.instead kept frowning to herself at his change of behaviour.

"Go down, I will join you in a minute at the dining."
He took her right cheek between his teeth giving a bite before letting her go. She sighed when he just winked at her walking out to the dining hall.
She didn't find shaurya there,

"Yuvaraaj sa, denied to come for dinner. "
It's the reply of butler when she asked about shaurya. She sighed.
Excusing herself from there, her feet walked towards his room.
Reaching his room she knocked on ti there.

"Didn't I say, I am not at all interested in eating can't you listen?"
Came shaurya's shout.

"These brothers even share the same anger issues. "
She huffed to herself.

"Shaurya it's me.! "
She didn't hear any voice after a minute the door got opened, and a messed up shaurya showed up himself, she walked in observung his room as it's her first time into his room. Seems like these ranawat chauhans are obsessed with cleanliness, his room is totally organised, with every thing in order

"Chalo, khaana khaane. "
Archana kept her words straight when he noticed him dropping on to the couch resuming his video game he just clicked his tongue denying him.

She walked to him, before he could realise, she held her ears started doing situpps saying sorry making shaurya jump out of his seat.

"Pagal ladki kya karraheho, marwayegi kya? "
He whispered yelled making her stand still.

"It's my fault and apologizing for that"
She answered.

"No need, cause you didn't do Anything. "
She narrowed her eyes at him.
"Sachme? "
Shaurya just gave her a nod.

"Then, eat with us, '
"If you don't eat with us or come for dinner, I think that it's my fault. "
Shaurya just groaned he lightly lightly slapped her head.

"That's why you are irritating. "
"Ahhh.."
He groaned tossing the remote control away.she just gave him a smile and they headed out together.
Reaching the dining hall, he found abhimaan sitting with avyaan as they are indulged in some random business talks.
She felt abhimaan's constant stare on her, as shaurya seated beside avyaan while archana beside abhimaan.

"Being a perfect daughter in law, aren't you little flower? "
She smiled at abhimaan.

"Can't i? "
She questioned back.

"Off course you can. "
"Huhuhuh."
Shaurya faked a cough taking them out of their conversation receiving glare from both of them.

How was the chapter
Sorry for, but iam having exams so.
Updates getting  irregular.
Do vote and comment