16

Abhimaan walked to the library as one of the butler informed archana being in the library after returning from office,
His tickling sound of shoes spread all over the silent Hall.
His eyes searched for her glimpse.
Spotting her sitting on the ground with face burried In the book.
She looked up at the sound finding abhimaan she gave him a smile.

"Why did you suddenly become a studious student. ? "
She glared at him when she found his voice with a glint of Mishcheif.

"Kal se semester hain and I have three modules left and you are teasing me, so bad rana! "
She shook her head,
"What?"
She frowned when he just lifted her up by her arms and made her stood up.

"Don't stress yourself! You will do great my little genius, just eat well and sleep, you will do great, it's already past eleven. "
He cupped her face rubbing his thumb over eyebrow.
He kept admiring the little face in his palms, her chocolate brown eyes, dimples showed up when she curved her lips, he inched her face closer pressing his lips on to her head.
She just wrapped her hands around his waist feeling his warmth

"Subject kya hain?"

"French, I choose second language as French and I am regretting it now, I should have just opted for Hindi."

"Where is your book? Do you any solved papers or syllabus. "

She squinted her eyes at him.
"Do you know French? "
Abhimaan just gave her a nod.

"Wow! Par kaise? Is your second language also French?"
He nodded in no no making her frown.

"It's just I was interested and learned it. '
He said causually making her chuckle.
He held her hand, taking her book from the floor and kept walking forwarding, she just followed.

Taking her to the end of library,
He made her sit on the couch attached to the window.

"It isn't here when  the last time I checked

"It isn't here when  the last time I checked. "
She frowned.

I got it fixed recently from now on "you don't need to sit on the floor with your books scattered on the floor."
Pick the book and read it here while relaxing.
He said plainly making her look at him aww..

"Why are you so cute rana?"
He pulled his cheeks as he ssettled in front of her on the couch with one leg under another which is resting on the floor.
Abhimaan just clicked his tongue in irritaion at the usage of her words.

"Don't call me cute! Call me cruel who is just harmless to you. "
He frowned placing the book on his lap making her chuckles.
With that he started explaining the topics where archana kept nodding in understanding

Je t'aime
( I love you)
She whispered creeping closer to him,
His partial beard
je t'aime plus
(I love you more
Abhimaan's reply came,

"Rojukintha ekkuvaga nacchesthunnav abbaii! Pichhidaanni avuthanemo'
She pressed a peck on his cheek
( iam liking you more and more day by day, if it continues, I will go crazy boy)

"Em parvaledhu, nenu chuskuntanu ammai "
(Never mind I will take care,girl!)
She just widened her smile as their study session continued.
Later in the night.

______________________________________

"Finally! My exams are over, yayyy! '
Archana screamed with an excitement as finally the hectic week of exams are over.
Shaurya just rubbed his ear.

"Kyu chillarahe?dhere bolo"
He groaned in irritation,

"No do you have any problem with my voice bhai? "
She crossed her arms over her chest looking at avyaan who just shook his hand in no.

"You papa? "
Her gaze went to rudra who was going through some papers going upstairs

"Wait I will see about you thi ruk"
Archana widened her eyes when shaurya got up from his.

"No shaurya! "
She showed her palm running
While he chased her, avyaan and rudra just chuckled doing their work as it's their daily drama.

"Stop there! Otherwise I will complain to raja saab about your girlfriends aur fir dekhna!'
Archana panted showing her palm settling behind the couch on which avyaan  was sitting

"Go head, I will teach a lesson today, you are getting to much. "
Shaurya replied standing in front of avyaan trying to catch her.

"You two, stop now! Shaurya don't trouble archana. "
Shaurya frowned at avyaan's words while she just smirked.

"Am I troubling her? Instead she is. "
He screeched, he stepped forward trying to escape She slipped on her feet ended up falling down with a wince.
"Ouuchh."..
she winced in pain, avyaan, rudra shaurya went to her in a swift.

"That's why I said to stop"
She snapped her eyes when bothof them said in union.

"Stop overreacting, Ia.. "
Everyone snapped their eyes at the tickling sound of the shoes.

"What happened? "
They heard abhimaan's serious tone reverberating in the Hall, pacing towards them, he found archana sitting on the ground

"Nothing raja saab! Me and shaurya just playing, my feet got slipped  and I fell down and they are reacting like this, total silence. "
She said casually still not getting up from the floor.

"Every one out., "
She flinched at abhimaan's shout.
Making everyone except chauhans exit.
Avyaan sighed as he sensed what's is gonna happen.
Avyaan went to shaurya and slapped him across his cheek making archana shock, she rose on to her feet in a second totally amused by his action.
Where shaurya just kept his face to sideways, clicking his tongue without voice.

"How many times should I tell you not to trouble her Because of you she fell down and she is in pain now."
He shouted as shaurya stood in front of him without any movement,
Archana paced towards him.

"Say something shaurya, why are you standing still, when you aren't at fault,
Raja saab ! Iam at fault, I provoked him, I fell down myself because of me, not because of him."

"Even if you provoke him, he shouldn't react but he did even after my constant warnings.next time, if I see you troubling her again, I don't know what would I do. "
With a fire emitting glare, abhimaan walked out.

"Why didn't you say anything to raja saab shaurya?you should have defend yourself, why didn't you just say?
Wait a minute, I will go to him now and say sorry to you"
Archana's voice got louder as her guilt taking over her senses looking at the redness of shaurya's cheek.
She never expected shaurya to be silent in front of abhimaan who is always ready to burst out at others

,He is my bhai, you shouldn't interfere between us bhabhi, he can slap me or even he can kill me,no one shouldn't interfere, he is my brother,the best and I would die rather than getting a sorry from him. "
She shivered at shaurya's voice as it was so intense and dark which she never heard before

With a Pat on his shoulder, shaurya got out his trance and walked out giving a patt on her head.
Archana just looked at avyaan.

"Don't think much kiddo.
Just go to sleep. "
She tried to say something but avyaan already on his shoes.

"What just happened? "
She whispered to herself

Next chapter is here!
Do vote and comment!