20

Mature content ahead🚫🔞

"These words of yours are doing
nothing except turning me on and l will show what this old man can do tonight."
Archana didn't say anything just slammed her lips on to his.
Soon her soft kiss dominated by him which turned into a rough one

She just smiled being in the kiss.

"You don't have any upcoming important classes right because you aren't gonna walk properly atleast for a weak. "
He husked brushing his lips over her

"Rana "
She called out to which he just hummed.

"Aap bohot bolte! Galat time par
Do what we paused. "
She pulled him making his chest crash with her soft bossoms.

"Too eagr aren't you my baby flower? "
She just nodded her head not able to control her excitement of finally doing it. Her smiling face went all in shock when she felt his lips tracing her collarbone, she groaned to herself.
"Aahhh"
The first moan of the night left her mouth when abhimaan sucked her collarbone leaving his marks.
She inhaled a sharp breathe when abhimaan made her sat, her head fell back to the bedrest while her legs rested on the,
Abhimaan Smirked looking at her flushed face, the hue blush on her cheeks, her chest movement, he got near her balancing Himself either sides of her legs on his knees, abhimaan looked at jee face which is carrying nothing but pure Innocence, her eyes staring at with with all the trust, taking her hands he pressed a long kiss on her palms, scooting near her he wrapped her hands around his neck. In a swift he turned their positions taking her into his lap, with his back to the wall.

"Just slap me whenever you feel discomfort, "
He whispered in his husky voice making her hair errupt, she nodded while his hands rubbing her back, finding the knots, he pulled them loosening her backs, sliding it little down, abhimaan started showeing kisses down her shoulder.
Keeping her hair a side he did the same thing to the other side,
Having enough, he slided down her pallu while his hands are busy caressing her covered legs, lips latched to her neck sucking the sweet spot.
Archana shivered when the pallu fell down reaveling her cleavage on which her blouse loosely hanging,
She felt extremely shy at her position and tried to cover with her hands but abhimaan was quick enough to hold her hands tight.

"Don't hide my things from me. "
He groaned looking at the view in front of his eyes, her milky white inner skin with the perfect curves,
'Aaah. "
A gasp left archana's mouth when abhimaan made them fall on the bed,
He was quick enough to hover her.
Burrying his face in her cleavage nuzzling his face more in.
He yanked the blouse away from her upper body still giving attention to her bossoms.
"Aahhh''
A moan left her mouth when abhimaan took one of her bossom in his palm giving a press,
Her body shivered at the new sensation feeling first ever touch on her naked bossoms,she bit hard on to her lower lips controlling her voices,

"Let your vocies out baby, I want you hear your maons and screams, '
"Aahhhh, ra.... Na"
Her voice shivered which made abhimaan smirk.
Abhimaan pressed her right bossom a little hard making her wither under him, being satisfied with that he did the same thing with other one.
Archana's fingers raked through his hair messing them as her grip tightening with each passing second.
Not able to control himself abhimaan took her bossom into his mouth sucking like a beast. While another squeezing the other one
Where all could archana do is moan in pure Ecstasy.
He nibbled on to her nipple.

"Aahhhhhhhh raaa... Naaa"
A loud scream  released her mouth  when he bit her bossom hard.
He continued until he was safisfied leaving her bossoms soar and red.
He followed down, his fingers worked the lower part of the saree, snatching the saree out of her body along with the saree skirt leaving her in panty.
He noticed her body stiffening,
"Can I proceed further baby? "
She just shook her head in approval.