10

Abhimaan's eyes fluttered finally making their way to open.
He closed his eyes as soon as the sunrays hit his eye balls.
It's been a long time since he woke up after sunrise.

Still laying in her lap, he looked up at her who was sleeping resting her head on the headboard.
Her hand is still in his hair another holding his arm which is wound around her waist.
Her loosely tied bun fell to her Collarbone.

"It's been so long since I slept peacefully, this insomnia ate me up every day. Your lap, your caresses gave me what Iam craving for all these years flower! At this point of time, I know every thing I did are worth doing, all the twenty seven years of my life worth waiting. "
"I would be doomed if I ever let you go. "
Taking her hand in his he pecked her knuckles.
Unwounding her hands from him, he got up, gently making her lay on the bed he adjusted pillow under her head covering her with duvet.
He chuckled when she snuggled more into the blanket.
Patting her forehead, he walked to washroom.
The first ever time he missed his gym today. He missed his regular time table today.

Getting ready in his favourite black tailored suit, with a patek Phillipe watch around his wrist,
His hair neatly gelled, with a height of 6.2 with masculine body, he is a walking Greek god.
Taking the micky sticky note from the night stand.

Good morning! Teddy bearThanks for the peaceful sleep

Thanks for the peaceful sleep .
He stuck the note to her mobile.
Adjusting Ac temperature.
He walked out of the room not before pecking her forehead.

Getting down! He noticed the butlers on their duty, someone organising, setting the table.
Nodding at their morning wishes,
He finally walked out to his roll royce.
Where his guards followed him from both sides.

"What's today's schedule piyush?
Should I ask you this question, isn't It your duty, ? .. "
His assistance jumped on his place who was sitting beside the driver.
He looked back, finding abhimaan gaze in his Mac book.

"Just shoot it out man! "
Abhimaan yelled.

Damn these people, never let me stay in peace, after all every one aren't by baby flower! .
His lips lightly curved at her thought.

"Sir, from morning to noon.
You have a meeting with Russians, "
"They are waiting for your word to proceed further in construction. "

"After that, it's the university founders meeting today, every year avyaan sir attend it but, he isn't available this year."

"And have a village visit sir, the local mla, creating ruckus there,."
Abhimaan just gave him a nod.

"Call avyaan!"
Abhimaan was forwarded his phone.

"Yes bhai! Morning"
Avyaan lifted the call at th first ring on my

"You still didn't finish your vacation avyaan, your presence is needed here snd why didn't you inform about founders meeting, and have to look after some legal terms related to the deal with rathores. "
As usual his straight voice came out.