15

"Ahhmmm... Ah. Mmm"
Archana moaned in the kiss trying to break it but, abhimaan didn't let her.
He kissed her until she became breathless with the intensity of his kiss as it was too hard and rough more brutal than everyday.
He left her when she stopped responding.
He looked at her flushed face, who is gasping for breathes , as her chest heaving up and down.

"I didn't kiss anyone like this, my first kiss was with you and the last one will be with you too. "
Before she could realise anything she yannked her away from him making her frown.
'Ra.. "
She couldn't complete her sentence as he pulled her to him again making her back crash his chest.
Caging her by her waist, he removed the clutcher from her hair making her black traces cover his face.
He nuzzled his face into her hair.

"I never sniffed anyone's hair fragrance like this. "
He inhaled the natural fragrance of her hair.

"Rana.. What.. Are you doing? "
Sje Stammered at her words when she felt his hand going under her top.

"I never caressed anyone's skin like this. "
He husked in her ear nibbling to her earlobe, taking her hand he pressed her knuckles to his lips.
I never kisses anyone's knuckles

"Raja saab.. '
He didn't hear to her instead he turned her and took her in tight embrace.

"I never hugged anyone like this,
Abhimaan is the first one To break the hug, he held her face in his palm.
I never lost myself in someone eyes until it's your chocolate brown big eyes, I have many people but never stopped in front of them. "
The sincerely in his voice made her regret her question

"You asked for the difference between you and those woman right? Let me tell you more. "
He pressed a kiss on her forehead

"I got it rana, you don't need to explain more."
She cupped his face.

"No.. "
Saying he removed her hand from his mouths.
"You are the first girl I let hold my collars, you are the first girl that I kissed on the face, you are the first girl I took to my house, to my chamber, to my room, you are the first ever girl I laid my head on lap , let her shout on me, let her kiss me
You are the first girl to which I gave everything expect my viriginity''
His soft voice along with the caresses just make her stood in awe all she could just listen his voice.

he isn't the man she met months back ago The Abhimaan ranawat chauhan.
But he is her raja saab, her rana
She just kept looking at his flawless face.

"Let me tell you! How I see you, my little flower. "
'Yes! Ain't a Virgin, I had physical relationships and I was never serious about them until, until I crossed my path with you, a girl glaring at me with fire in her eyes, drawed me towards her in the first glance, for her I even forgot my limits to get you,
Your eyes, your smile, your face, your skin every thing is enchanting for me
You are right when you say you aren't beautiful because you are beyond beautiful, ethereal, surreal, goddess.
My goddess,whom I wanna worship all my life, you are my first love in the true sense, my half, my life, my wife.
I.. "

"Isshhh enough! I got it. "
She patted his chest in her soothing voice.

"Bend down! "
He bent his down at her words to her level.

"I got it now, Iam stupid you know right, it's just my Insecurities kicked in rana, cause! I started to develop the fear of losing you, as I know how east it for someone to replace me. "
"Maybe this is the first ever time iam scared of loosing people after my family, I am just stupid. "
She said while joining their foreheads.

"Never ever doubt my love for you baby gril, I won't be cool like this everytime!  "
She made an amusing face at his suden change of demounr, she just smiled when he lifted her up.
Placing her on the bed he crouched down at her feet.

"Rana aap?.".
She tried to get down but he held her legs.
"Sit still. "
His words left as command making halt her actions.

She frowned when he started Unbuttoning his shirt he tossed it away, where her eyes got lingered to his upper naked body.
His abs, broad shoulder blades and the perfect v line.
"Ufff.. "
Blowing the air out she fanned herself.

"Like what you see baby? "

"Yes! Rana you arw just a walking Greek god. "
She said dreamily still with her fixed stare on his bare body.

"Damn! You made my all gym worth with your words my lady. "
She just chuckled.

She flinched out of sudden when he took her feet on placed it on his bare chestAbhimaan let out a chuckle at her face which is painted with shock.

"Rana, what are you doing? "
She gasped and tried to remove her feet. But he held it tighter.

"Can you feel my heart beat baby flower?. "
She just nodded gulping the lump that formed in her throat.
Bending his head a little he pressed a kiss on her feet.

"Do you still need an explanation little flower? "
She shook her head in no sliding down in front of him retorting her feet from his chest and wrapped her hands around his neck

"I said na, no need to say anything more , I was been stupid, iam sorry Rana, sorry. "
She mumbled nesting her face in his neck.

"Sorry isn't enough for what you did little flower, how should I punish you? Should I kiss you until you faint not able to breathe or should I spank you until your ass beg for me to stop"
He held her throat tilting her head back making her look at him.

"It's up to you. "
He smirked at her words, in a swift she was bent over  the bed by him. With a hand around her waist holding her in a place
She shivered when he pressed her butts controlling her moans.

"Moan louder baby, I want to hear you screaming when iam spanking you. "
She just nodded.
Her sweat pants touched the ground making her shiver as the cold breeze hit her.

"Say stop if you can't take it anymore.
She couldn't do anything except" nodding as excitement along with fear gripped her senses.

*Thup*
She pressed her lips tighter when his hand touched her but with a force.

"Count with me! "
He husked in her ear getting a approval nod from her.

"Good girl! "
"That was the trail one".
"One, "
Abhimaan slapped her butt making her jump, he held her tight not letting her move.

"I said count with me. "
She nodded as another spank delivered on her ass cheek.

"Twwoo,
He didn't fail to notice the shivering in her voice.
Her mouth ceased together as she got another spank from him, a harder one this time.
She couldn't control herself except moaning this time.

"Aaahhh"
A satisfactory glint played on his lips hearing her moan.
Scream louder baby,

"Thup"
Thup thup
She got back to back spanks making her wither in pain and pleasure.

,Yes! You are being a good girl. "

"Aaaahhh"
"Stop.. Stop"
She was all full by now when she moaned louder.
In a moment abhimaan scooped her in his arms placing her on the bed.
His thumb wiped her wet eyes.

"Did it hurt too much? "
She shook her head in no.

"A little but it's perfect Rana "
"Because you know very well where to pamper me and where to press me".
She whispered pressing her lips on to his

Here the next chapter.
Do vote and don't forget to comment
Next chapter after 170 votes and 50 comments
Yaar sab comment karo for the next chapter