24

"Ha yup! I want that freaking bastard information on my table,today morning itself"
Abhimaan walked into their chamber, dabbing towel on his wet body as he just completed his workout, his biceps flexing out of his vest, before getting freshenup, he thought to check on Archana, walking into bedroom he found it empty.
Archana waking up early isn't possible,
"Little flower? "
He directly enetered into the washroom but it's empty.

"Little flower?? "
He raised his voice but still no reply.

"Archana, it's not joke, come in front of me. "
He started checking his whole chamber, kitchen, hall, second bedroom, balacony, even the small study which he got it ready for her.

"Bachha ! Stop this hide and seek and come in front of your rana. "
His voice became gentle, giving up he dialed her number, a loud ringtone echoed in the chamber.
Abhimaan hissed in frustation.
"Damn! She didn't even take her mobile. "
Before he could step out their chamber, he heard the jingling sounds of anklets..? No bangles abhimaan's feet stopped automatically, looking at his little flower walking towards looking like a goddesses, in the brown and maron lehenga, all ready with jewellery, she held her skirt a little up and gave him her evergreen smile, which ceased all the worry of him.

Abhimaan control yourself, she would be very tired with the last night, breathe you bastard, you didn't even went on honeymoon yet.
Abhimaan snapped out of his thoughts when she snapped her fingers in front of her.
She chuckled still feeling his stare on her.
"Chusindhi chaalu abbai, ela unnano cheppu langavonilo? "
(Stop staring at me man! How iam looking in halfsaree? )
She asked controlling her blush due time his deep stare.

Di vi nunchi bhuvi ki taralivachhina apsarasala unnav ammai, na apsarasa, naa kosame vachhina apsarasa.
( just like an angel who descended from heaven to earth for me, only for me)
Abhimaan pulled her by waist, his thumb started tracing the softness of her cheek. While she herself lost in him, him in best all messy, irresistibly dead handsome

"Aankhon Ko kajal lagaya? "
She just nodded at his question, she stood confused when he held her face a little up, while with thumb he moved on her eye lid and  pressed a dot behind her ear.

"Rana! Really Telugu movies spoilt you. "
She chuckled trying to get his hands off her, but he tighned his hold more

Even though, many times she dressed up in traditionals but every time she manages to take his breathe away.

"You are looking like a goddess my baby but still, all I wanted is just rip off this outfit and take you, until you lose your senses, you don't have classes today, let me cancel my plans and we will use this day for some productive work,comee.. "
Abhimaan burried his head in her neck nuzzling his face more.

"It would be a sin, even to talk like this on this maja shivrathri, there won't be anything like that today. "
She pushed him making abhimaan stood speechless, he felt anger rushing into his body.
He pulled her to him by her elbow.

"I clearly told you yesterday not to do any stupid, still you didn't get that in your mind, you are not going to keep the fast and it's final. "
Abhimaan tried to keep his tone as gentle as possible as he don't want to scare her.

"You are being stupid for a silly thing, it's not like iam the only one , everyone does it! Muje kuch nhi hoga"
She rubbed his  knuckles.

"You are not gonna do anything. "
He stressed on each syllable this time raising his voice making her flinch.

"Okay! Like you said, now calm down and get freshen up. Bend a little"
She cooed still rubbing his hand, when he bent his head, she pecked his forehead.
Something Archana  scared of is Abhimaan's anger, more than that, his dark voice. Abhimaan just gave her a nod before pressing a kiss on her cheek and got into the washroom.