36

Here is the next update,
So, I have to share this with you guys.
So, actually i was going to my college by bus today like every day,
I was in a hurry, as I was running out of time for the exams and had to reach ASAP, I was standing as I didn't get a seat in a filled bus, my co passenger, a student may be quite older than me, .
I was so excited when she opened the Wattpad, which got my eye, I kept observing her, out of sudden, she opened the red roses, and  reading , she smiled leaning to the window after finishing the chapter and kept reading until she reached her stop,
Damn! That made my day..

The smell of jasmines and roses hit abhimaan's senses as soon as he got into their room. His eyes wandered all over the room, it was all decorated with flowers, scented oils, candles as it is officially their first night.
He settled himself on the bed impatiently waiting for her.
His wait for finally as, opening the door Archana entered all decked in a white saree, the anklets making rhythmic sound every time she stepped along with her bangles, her yellow thread that adorned around her neck shining bright.
Abhimaan just kept staring being mesmerized, her in white saree, with jasmine in her hair which left free.

Chuckling she walked forward keeping  the milk glass on the night stand.
Muh band kijiye varna makkiyaan ghus jayenge.
(Close your mouth otherwise, mosquitoes will barge in)
She controlled her laugh, pressing his chin up taking him out of his trance.

"Agar biwi itni khoobsurat hote jaari tho, bechara pati kya kare,
You know this is giving me all our first night vibes, you were in white saree, with the same getup all that was missing was this yellow thread. "
He pulled her closer tracing the outline of her face, her jhumkas dangled when he blew air near her ear.
Her glass bangles jingled when she pushed him,
"It's our first night Mr. Abhimaan Ranawat Chauhan. "
She settled herself on the bed.

"I know Mrs Abhimaan Ranawat Chauhan and I am waiting for this day badly. "
He took slow steps towards her, settling beside her, he lingered his lips on her neck, peppering kisses down her neck.

Keeping her hands on his chest, she created distance between them making them groan.

"Just a minute rana, I have something to give you. '
She stood up, when abhimaan held her wrist stopping her.

"Iam not going anywhere rana! Okay you to come. "
He held her wrist following her to the
The cupboard, she opened the drawer, picking a box from it,

Baby this is not time for any stupid games, this is time for romance. Come. "
He nuzzled his face in her neck tickling her, his arms caged her from behind tightly.
She turned to him still being in his hold.

"For you. "
She forwarded him the black box.
Abhimaan just raised his eye brow looking at her squinting his eyes.
Still wrapping an arm around her, he opened it.

"What's this little flower? "
Abhimaan asked her picking the evil eye bead sliver chain in his palms

"What's this little flower? "Abhimaan asked her picking the evil eye bead sliver chain in his palms