35

Archana's anklets echoed in the dark and silent Corridor, she kept walking forward with candles in the dark, her bangles jingling with each other, her face glowing with the new found bride glow, wrapped in a simple cotton orange saree, with golden jhumkas, orange bangles

"Why are you here? I should myself get the candles, you should take rest, after all the day was so tiring and you need rest for tomorrow too. "
Abhimaan took the candles from her hands.

"It's just due to sudden rains, the power was off, I know you have mobile torch but still, it help you much. "
She fanned to herself with her sallu pallu blowing wind to herself.

She gasped when abhimaan pulled her to him making her crash his chest.
You are looking breathtaking, why are you becoming beautiful day by day? How can I live? It's getting too much for me now, not to adore this beauty.
He whispered under her ears, pressing soft kisses over her jaw line.
Archana just smiled before pushing him,

"The house is filled with people stop your Shamelesness now. "
He again held her hand pressing it to her heart.

"Nhi hotha humse, "
He whined blowing a kiss to her making her chuckle.

'Leave me rana! I have to go to ashish's room also, he is too sensitive for mobile flash. "
Abhimaan hissed at her words.

"He isn't a kid, he can manage for himself. "
She frowned at his words.

"Even you too aren't a kid, didn't I come here? So, just like that, I will go him to too. Now let me go. "
She wiggled in his grip,
"Aah. "
She faked a gasp due to which abhimaan left her hand immediately.

"What happened little flower? "
He panicked trying to take her hands in his, to which she smirked.
Pushing him way, she ran out of the room.
When she entered into her brother's room, she observed him playing with her little cousins, one is pulling his hair, while the second one in his lap, and another saying something in her baby voice, which her brother hearing with utter concentration, what she felt odd is his room already litted up, with candles here and there,
She frowned as it was always her, who brings candles or lamp to his room every time there is a power cut.

"Having fun time without me? "
Archana raised her brows walking in getting her brother's attention.

"We are getting used to it, after all you will go away after your marriage. "
She huffed to herself, started picking the random things that were laying on the floor.

"Achha! You yourself brought the candles? "
She settled on the floor beside him, her brother just hummed.

"Wow. That's why it's raining in summer.''
She chuckled caressing the babies hair that was in ashish's lap,
She started to say something but her maasi walked in.

"Akka thammullu iddaru, ardha rathri dhaka, sodhi pettukokunda, twaraga padukondi, udayame levali, archana mukyanga nuvu. "
( both sister and brother don't be awake till midnight Chitchatting, sleep early, we have to wake up earlier, specially you Archana)
She just nodded at her massi's words, who cupped her cheeks pecking her forehead.