33

First of all !
Iam so sorry about yesterday guys, I just wrote half of the chapter and it got updated accidentally due to some issues, when I woke up in the morning, I read all your comments and words on the message board.
I tried to update in the morning as I said but it got delayed due to my sudden classes today, so sorry..

Now enjoy reading,!

"Good morning little flower. '
Abhimaan cooed when Archana's eyes fluttered due to sun rays that peeped through the window.
She woke up, giving him her natural dimpled smile.

"Good good morning Rana. "
She cheerfully cooed making him chuckle.

"Of course it's a good morning when you wake up in my arms. "
She stared at his face, her fingers gently caressed his chin, abhimaan just raised his eyebrows.

"Thank you! Thank you for letting me irritate you. "
She pecked his nose.

"I have a pretty good tolerance for you. "
His reply made her lips curve.

"Okay, get freshen up. "
She tried to get out of his hold only to get pulled by him.

"What rana? ,"
She groaned when he tightened his hold around her.

"Don't I deserve a deep morning kiss?'
She shook her head wiggling in his grip.

"Rana stop! Don't be a kid, now let me go. "

"I don't want to be your kid, but I wanna be your daddy"

"You started it early in the morning , stop being shameless for a second. '
She smacked his head getting on him.

"If you want me to stop being shameless then, stop being this hot and se.. "
Archana pressed her palm to his mouth stopping his words.
She pecked his cheeks, while tracing his chest which made him loosen his grip on her, kissing his other cheeks, she pushed him, getting off in a second.

"Baaki baad me."
She blew a kiss to him, walking out.
Her steps halted feeling something at her feet.
She gasped cupping her mouth, seeing avyaan outside of the room all in his beauty sleep leaning to the wall in a sitting position, his leg rested on the ground while another was bent balancing his hand.
A low chuckle left her mouth, she shook him.
"Avyaan bhai.. Avyaan bhai. "
She crouched down near him waking up who jerked in a second and stood in a second making her frown.

"Chotu you?? "
He yawned rubbing his face taking her into a side hug.

"Haa but, why are you sleeping here? That too on the floor? "
She asked gulping down her laugh.

"Last night, bhai was so furious, I thought you guys were gonna have a fight and moreover what happened yesterday made me quite worried about you so."

"So, you stayed all the night like this, you should have go to my room, kyu nhii gaye ho aap? "
( why didn't you go?)
She looked at him with surprise painting all over her face.

"Because I don't want to get murdered by my own brother for sleeping on the same bed as she,,
He grumbled to himself, where she just kept staring at him in confusion

"Bed ki kis side pe soye ho aap? "
She gave him a clueless look at his weird question.

"Right. "
She answered making him sigh.

"I know cause, I slept on the left side. "
He again grumbled to himelf earning a smack from her on his shoulder.

"If you ended your speaking to yourself session, go in and get some good sleep, I will call you for lunch, rest a while. "
Avyaan nodded his head, looking at her walking away.