34

"Abhimaan. "
Abhimaan looked up from his laptop at his father's call.

"What if Archana gets to know that she got played by you?"
Abhimaan just chuckled at his father.

"She will never get to know papa sa, who will tell her, you? Shaurya or avyaan, no right? Then no worries. "
Abhimaan answered smiling at his father.

"I know nothing but if ever something happens to her, I would be standing against you, you have to face me and never ever forget that. "
"Main baap hu teri, I did things that are more cruel and twisted than you, so, be careful before doing anything to her. "
Abhimaan gave his father a nod smiling to himself.

Damn! His family became her family now. After his father's exit, he looked through the window looking at her playing cricket, with her and his brothers, he chuckled when the bat didn't even touch the bat, he made his way out.

"Akka! You are out. Give the bat to me.
Ashish whined at Archana."
Archana batting, ashish bowling, while shaurya behind the wickets, while avyaan the fielder.

"This is a trial ball, bowl again. "
She yelled making  ashish huff.
He again bowled this time the ball directly landed in to avyaan's hands, archana twisted her lips downwards keeping her expression sad, to which avyaan dropped the ball to the ground making her laugh.

"Four, four, "
Waving her four fingers she tried to lift the bat with one hand which she couldn't able to do.
She just showed her tongue, making her brother sigh.
He again bowled, this time the ball directly landed in shaurya's hand, which he dropped too.

"This is bloody cheating, iam not going to play. "
Her brother screeched tossing the ball angrily at shaurya, which hit archana directly on her elbow.

"Ahh. "
She screamed in pain, which got alerted the trio, three of them ran towards her, avyaan held her, rubbing her elbow, while shaurya and ashish kept glaring at each other, gritting shaurya grabbed the bat and aimed at ashish, which he dodged successfully by bending down.

"What happened to her? "
Abhimaan came running to her taking her from avyaan's hold.

"She got hit by ball, while playing cricket. "
Archana tried to say something.

"You both know her very well but, still you played cricket with her, she is sensitive you. "
Abhimaan was ready to burst out on avyaan and shaurya but archana pressed his arm.

"Stop it, for God's sake rana, it's nothing you guys are overreacting." she pushed him walking in not giving attention to abhimaan's calls.

"If you two have anything between you, deal it to Yourselves, if you drag her between, the story will be different, shaurya you know about me very well and you. "
Pointing towards to ashish.

"Learn how to behave with her, earlier was different. "
Abhimaan hissed,

"Now you will teach me how to behave with my sister, I don't need lessons from you. "
Abhimaan chuckled at ashish's words.

"Saala saab! Ee gussa, chidchida na aapki behen pe achhi lagti hian tum pe nhi, isliye mere saamne apna tewer math dikhayiye, kyunki hume acche se pata hain ziddiyonko kaise kaboo ne rakhna hain, aur tareeke aapko achha nhi lagega. "
Abhimaan let out a dark dry chuckle patting his cheek before walking away.

"Heard what your bava said so, be careful, you are one but we are three."
Shaurya patted ashish's shoulder to which he hissed.

"Aunty! I think we should take Archana to the hospital. "
Her mother looked up from her mobile at avyaan's words.