Chapter 4: Pieces to Saving Lesserafim/Idle

Pieces to Saving Lesserafim/Idle

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long for now so I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I could and then there is also gonna be the girls interacting with Lesserafim.

Also, Credit to the Photos that I found on Google, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.

Some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!

Pieces to Saving Lesserafim/Idle

Pieces

Pieces to Saving Lesserafim/Idle

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

Soojin

Saving yourself is way more than you are just saving yourself.

Everything that comes with a Price.

It stays having a Price Tag on their name tags that people who don't want to be friends with them anymore.

At times, I am a mystery myself.

In the end, I'm the one who can save myself.

Saving myself from this barrier isn't as easy as sacrificing yourself to save your friends from their broken fates.

Broken Fate

Has Teard Them Down

Into Another World

That Doesn't Exist

There is no other G-IDLE

They can't handle the pain and the suffering that they went through so much for the curse to break.

Miyeon and Soyeon are the Last and Final Girls

Minnie, Yuqi, and Shuhua have to leave them behind, empty-handed unless they want their friend to suffer the take of losing everything.

Losing everything that they had.

Soojin is the only one who makes a statement about the fallout and this is not something that she wants.

She is already living her best life and doesn't need anybody else.

The girls have already made up their minds since day one but they decided to keep it a secret and they are ready to tell her. Final Comeback.

Final Comeback

They are still inviting her to their reunion to make a final comeback.

Stuck in Between

Stuck in Between

Between

Their

Friendship and Love

Between their Friendship and Love

It's not always the same as letting everything go and then leaving it behind us which still hurts.

It still hurts to express any of our emotions to conquer our fears after everything we went through so much.