Chapter 54: Pieces to the Friendship Spell

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I could!!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.....

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!!

Pieces

Pieces to the Friendship Spell

Gidle and Lesserafim

Breath

Breath in the magic

Breath in the magic

Walk

Walk like you are made of magic.

Faithful Friend

Faithful Treasure

Faithful Friend

Faithful Treasure

Faithful Friend

Faithful Treasure

Breath in the Magic

Walk Like You Are Made Of Magic

Anything that can be desired to find out the truth.

About

Everything that resolves during the mystery of the friendship-broken spell. 

It doesn't mean that the girls are forfeit to get rid of the dark magic in the source but there is still some hope and peace.

Finding

The

Light

Is

A

Ugly

Part

Finding the Dark Light

It takes a lot to survive.

Finding the Dark Light

It takes a lot to survive

It's always those with no magic trying to tell you what to do with yours.

It isn't the thing that sets them out of line because of the broken friendship.

They don't know how to mend their hearts which could mean one thing to save them from the broken fate.

Deeply, the girls should have known how to come to their senses.

Doing

This friendship spell could solve all of the world's problems.

But

They don't know how long the girls are gonna use this spell nor how it works.

Finding those broken pieces is still hard for them to capture the features of the image that haven't been seen before.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua

They were just spending a little bit of time with Soojin not like last night when they were throwing a surprise for her birthday. It was one time when the five girls went live on her birthday. Shuhua had offered her a special birthday gift.