Chapter 12: Pieces to Aurora

Pieces to Aurora

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in one chapter as fast as I could!!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Pinterest, Twitter, etc...

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!!

Pieces to Aurora

Pieces to Aurora

Aurora: Dawn

This chapter is gonna be about the thing that the girls didn't expect it to be when they know that those broken pieces may not be connected to the other side of a place that doesn't feel like home and it doesn't mean it's more than just a journey on their friendship that meant something else.

It still depends on whether they need to take a turn or for them to be kicked out the moment that they realize this is their time for them to start over.

It meant taking matters into their own hands by hand.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

Soojin

They have to relive it all again.

Why??

For them to find out more about their rebound to their elements that have already been restored and more about their Past that has been haunted by those spirits that have happened for months. Collide.

There wasn't a way for them to collide until that spark meant something in return.

Brick by Dawn

Brick by Dawn

Enjoy those little moments because once they're over, they won't come back.

Friendship isn't measured by time.

They're measured by the size of the imprint they leave in your heart.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua