Chapter 53: Pieces to the Bloom

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in one chapter as fast as I could!!!!!

Credits to the Photos that I found on Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc......

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!!!

Pieces

Pieces to the Bloom

Gidle and Lesserafim

There is a difference between a flower and a petal.

Bloom

Bloom

Just

Wait

Until

You

See

Us

Blom

Just

Like

Magic

Of

The sun and moon, you wouldn't see us try to appear among the sunlight.

It still hasn't been any better these days after the five friends had talked about their mystery and it's not because of their mysterious mystery. Miyeon can't even comprehend a time when they are back together. Especially the reunion.

Miyeon hates running back and forth.

Minnie hates running back and forth.

Soyeon hates running back and forth.

Yuqi hates running back and forth.

Shuhua hates running back and forth.

Soojin hates running back and forth

But

Then she plans on making a full recovery.

The moment that it's time for her to bloom.

The moment that it was time for Gidle to bloom was the moment when they could never have drifted apart. Since day one.

It

Wasn't

Easy

For

Them

To

Turn

It

On

The

Decision

Making

The moment that it was time

For Lesserafim to bloom was the moment when they could never have drifted apart. After almost 2 years of not making a full recovery. It isn't the same as it goes for Gidle but they would have been alright without someone trying to ruin their life. It became frustrating.

It was so frustrating for them to reunite together in their friendship. For Gidle, the same aspect that had been going on for a while does make a difference.

Soojin is determined to bring peace of joy.

That

Everyone deserves in a lifetime