Chapter 28: Pieces to the Four Enchanted Spirits

Pieces to the Four Enchanted Spirits

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in one chapter as fast as I could!!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc...

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW warning!!!!

Pieces

Pieces to the Four Echaunted Spirits

Dear Soul

It doesn't matter where we are from by the time when you set us back to a new destination.

To the next generation, we all know that it's gonna be a tragic disaster that we may never forget. All we are asking is for someone to stop getting us caught in the middle of something that we will never return in the city.

Dear Soul

After all of those times that we had hardships and some bad moments we couldn't even see getting back on top to conquer our emotions, the wander of lust is surely a gifted treasure.

We just know how to wall away from distance.

Anybody's Distance

Dear Soul

This battle still isn't over yet

We live in a world where people want a soulmate but don't even know...

Where their soul is, another fatal attraction that gets us trapped in the middle of nowhere. New World.

New World

Old World

The souls know what to do to heal itself.

Don't let walking into the unknown

Prevent you from taking our journey.

Dear Soul

Are we still back to our vicious nightmare??

Are we still friends??

Do we still support and love each other??

Do we still pretend that we don't exist so that we can continue our lives??

Are we still the same old Gidle??

Are we still the same old Lesserafim??

Do we still think that we have time left for us to think about the choices that we made?? Regardless of our decision about love and friendship.

Friendship and Love Still Sparks.

If we're together, you're not just a choice, you're not a thought.

And

You're not an option

You're my priority

All

Hell

Breaks

Loose

ALL

HELL

BREAKS

LOOSE