Chapter 71: Pieces to the Rosewood Archer

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in one chapter as fast as I can!!!!!

Credits to the Photos that I used on Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc....

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with an TW!!!!!

Pieces

Pieces to the Rosewood Archer

Gidle and Lesserafim

Rosewood Archer

Rosewood Archer

The piece of an archer delicates to the element of an rose that has pricked the thorns between your fingers. A life that is filled with love must have thorns but a life empty of love will have no roses. This is the promise that must be kept without anyone having to run and hide. In a world filled of chaos, rose petals offer a moment of love and peace. Friendship and Love.

Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life. Roses have a way trying to bring peace to the mind and soul.

Always remember that even a white rose has a shadow.

Bonds and Loyalty

Loyalty is what we seek in friendship.

Some bonds are strong, they can even mend the broken pieces of the past.

Some bonds are too deep for others to even understand.

This isn't even a fairytale. Roses are everywhere but we can't expect for it to not lead us to an dead end.

In the end

People don't have the power over us like we had magical powers. We give it to them and now all of it's power is lost and never traced it back to us.

We just have to take it back.

Rosewood Archer