Chapter 18: Pieces to the Night Terrors(1)

Chapter 18: Pieces to the Night Terrors Part 1

Pieces to the Night Terrors Part 1

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in one chapter as fast as I could!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc...

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!

Pieces to the Night Terrors

They only had one chance to break down the barriers and let it all fall but that doesn't mean they are willing to take their battle to the next level.

Gidle and Lesserafim knew...

What they were up against, it's just that none of them knew about their friendship that was about to crumble.

They should have never run away.

Do they have a choice to make??

It all started with a single buzzer that lured them into the darkness without a bright light shine.

Their friendship is so deep with more compassionate than love.

Love is deeper than the water.

Life has so many different chapters

Don't let one bad chapter end the book.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

Soojin

They don't even think twice before looking back to the book that begins a different chapter more than let that one bad chapter end the book.

They let one bad chapter end the book.

They let one bad chapter ruin their old sweet refreshed friendship.

Sakura, Chaewon, Yunjin, Kazuha and Eunchae

They don't have to go over the true meaning of their friendship but that doesn't mean it ends with a happy ending even though it only took them a shot to get rid of one of those darkest moments that they faced.

They are willing to leave everything behind them but it is not as simple as it seems to be because there is only one blood-red rose to go. It doesn't mean that they have a special gift.

The language doesn't speak for them but their meanings truly let out a fire spark to accept their faith and love.

The language doesn't speak for them but their meaning truly lets out a fire spark to accept their faith and love.

The language of a friendship is

Not words but meanings

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua

Friendship is one of the greatest luxuries in life.

Sakura, Chaewon, Yunjin, Kazuha and Eunchae