Chapter 17: Pieces to the Chronicle Files

Pieces to the Chronicle Files

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in one chapter as fast as I could!!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Pinterest, Twitter, etc...

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!

This chapter is gonna be like Gidle and Lesserafim have tried to get rid of one of those darkest days but in different ways they need to do it to achieve that goal.

Many people don't know how any of this started still during the fallout of their friendship. In this matter, they do know what happened, it is just they can't even face the truth yet.

They are about to become more than just singing sensations.

Gidle and Lesserafim

It's gonna take them some time to know that they don't have to grow older to have a healing heart because they could never forget about those issues that have been caused between them in their friendship.

Friendship and Distance shouldn't even be a problem to begin with.

Before

Their Fallout has started

They'll just have to get used to it if they really wanna find those broken pieces to be put back together to know what happened from the start to the end. More pieces are ahead.

Gidle and Lesserafim

Pieces

Pieces to the Chronicle Files

Sometimes

You have to forget what you deserve to remember what you deserve.

Not everything they say is a hidden message.

Everything we say is a hidden message because many people still don't know what goes on behind closed doors.