Chapter 16: Pieces to the Blood-Red Roses

Pieces to the Blood-Red Roses

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long and if it is then I'm sorry I tried to put it all together in one chapter as fast as I could!!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc...

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!

This is when the five girls saw those blood-red roses that led them to a trail of the ongoing mystery case of their ex-friend named Soojin. Soojin has been around for so long but she can't handle that everyone is still on her neck dragging her left to right. It doesn't make any sense as to why Soojin left for various reasons.

The girls knew how much she was under pressure but it was starting to get into her because of the hate and the backlash she received. They may have been some terrible friends in some of those situations but they knew how to clear Soojin's name.

Nobody has ever done that before.

They have been here before.

It is just that some people used it as an advantage to get back at them.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua never knew how far they must have come until this is the end of their journey. It's still there.

Soojin always leaves them clues, letters, and notes. She just wanna get over everything that has happened.

She still calls them her sisters even though they betrayed her the most.

She couldn't trust anyone anymore.

The girls couldn't trust anyone anymore because of the damage that has been done and it can't be erased.

If only

They knew the mystery behind Soojin's disappearance, but it didn't make them any less of a friend, and never forgot about the damage they had caused. Soyeon blames herself for not being there for Soojin enough.

The girls haven't been there for her enough and blamed themselves for it even though they need someone to save them from this curse.

Lesserafim

It's A year later their old friend in a terrible car accident after that one fight led them to a shocking discovery and could never find those broken pieces but instead, they found roses.

Blood-Red Roses

Blood-Red Roses

Sakura, Chaewon, Yunjin, Kazuha and Eunchae

They've always found a way to make things right but not like this in this case they never know the reason why their old friend left them. They could never have left a trail behind and that is until Chaewon begins to erase it.

The girls watched her unfold it instead of doing something about it.

Yunjin should have never left them behind.

What else are they hiding??

Pieces

Pieces to the Blood-Red Roses

The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.