Chapter 31: Pieces to the Power Play

Chapter 31: Pieces to the PowerPlay

Pieces to the PowerPlay

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in one chapter as fast as I could!!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc...

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!!

Pieces

Pieces to the PowerPlay

Gidle and Lesserafim

It's never too late for the girls to come forward even though it always ends in chaos and the disaster when they have tried to move on from the Past behind them. It's one way or another for them to stop catching sparks.

Stop catching sparks

Every time they see a spark that glows in the dark, they'll never know what is going on in the daylight because all of this is still giving them false hope.

It's still giving them false hope.

The mind replays

The mind replays what the heart can't delete.

To understand another person

You must go back in time to see the alternative universe of a lifetime that is always going to be the definition of luck and love that has in store.

True Friendships

True Friendships

They are family

No matter how far they've gone.

No matter where they go.

No matter where they are.

Or

How long it has been?

They will always find a way to make an empty seat just for her.

They could never forget how much the impact has brought to them those many opportunities for them to shine can follow the only path.

The Path of Wonder and Beyond

The five girls are tired of chasing around back and forth which still only leads them to false hope because they haven't forgotten about anyone else in the world who can outshine those flames that are open in the light during the daytime or nighttime.

It's still hard for them to move on.

The greatest gift of life is friendship.

Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.

Now

Life is meant for great adventures but then it's always the broken ones who can heal themselves from the process that they'll never have to be lonely.