Chapter 57: Pieces to Die For Part 2

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in one chapter as fast as I could!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc...

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!!

Pieces

Pieces to Die For Part 2

Gidle and Lesserafim

Warming Touching

Warming Touching

Real Friends

Real Friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.

Never look back

Never look back

Never run back to what broke you.

No bond is still stronger than two or five people who love the same adventure. It is true when people care before it's too late to end their fate. Maybe it is true that someone will do anything to ruin their life but it hasn't changed.

Gidle learns how to get away but not to prevent it anymore they could get them into more trouble. They're all trying to forget someone but little did they know that it was always the right option.

Broken Pieces are meant to be stitched together like those stitches.

Broken Pieces are meant to be switched together like those stitches.

It didn't matter

Once

Those five girls had already made plans for their spring vacation, it looked like someone was heading in their direction.

To

Get

More

Dirt

Against

Gidle

And

Lesserafim

To get some more dirt against Gidle and Lesserafim.

Somewhere, they were all searching for peace but not doing anything else to break their final element.

Their friendship is a lot deeper, more meaningful, and stronger than it was before then and now. It wasn't like all of them were temporarily broken inside.

Some souls understand each other.

They don't know how to understand each other because of the lack of communication. It still hurts inside of them because they pretend to be happy.

Even though, not everything is about happiness with unicorns and rainbows.

Life has taken upon the light by waiting for it to take a chance.

Listen to many of those confessions and then many people will see why Gidle has to forfeit for them to reunite.

Honestly, it was easy for Lesserafim because they confirmed their truth but then more bad things started to happen.