Chapter 51: Pieces to the Lost Ring(Midnight Sun)

Midnight Sun

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together as fast as I could!!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc......

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!!!

Pieces

Pieces to the Lost Ring(Midnight Sun)

Gidle and Lesserafim

In

Order

For

These five friends can stop the madness of the dark as they try to take over their universe so that nobody doesn't knows a thing about how to honor something so precious. It seems very hard for them to try to understand their knowledge of letting things go and stop taking things out of line that seem to be noticeable.

This kind of friendship is a special gift in their hearts.

This kind of friendship is a safe place that could never end their bond.

This kind of friendship is a close call home that anyone could miss because of these bad days that started the rain.

This kind of friendship means something else that can be behind closed doors.

This kind of friendship never had a close bond with anyone that nobody has ever felt connected to their place before.

Gidle

Miyeon is not the one that she was before because she has a kind heart that could spread the word about human nature source. Her soul doesn't speak.

Her mind does

Minnie glows differently when she is happy but that doesn't change her status of her wanting to be like the cool kids.

The voices have been calling her name.

Ever

Since

She

Decided

To

Run

Away

None of it can make a difference.

If Minnie decided to wander off so she could see the daylight instead of a siren.

She is a Siren

Soyeon never has all of her secrets to share with the rest of the world and she is tired of being the last to know.

She always comes around when it's safer.

Soyeon always seems to come alive through those reflections of a mirror.

In one night before her disappearance.

She

Met

Like

100

People

In

Her

Life

Soyeon feels like the world is hers. It doesn't mean that she never had a kind of friendship with her best friends.

She cares, loves, and supports them.

Through

Thick