Chapter 15: Pieces to Finding and Losing You

Pieces to Finding and Losing You

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put all of it together in the chapter as fast as I could!!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Pinterest, Twitter, etc...

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!!

Pieces

Pieces to Finding and Losing You

Gidle and Lesserafim realized their strength because they had only about 24 hours to decide their fate and to also rewrite the density that goes on to their friendship when it's more than that and don't have to keep it as a secret anymore. There are a lot of things that many people don't know about and it starts to spiral.

Finding Those Broken Pieces

Finding Those Broken Pieces Is More Like Digging Yourself Underground.

More Of Their Secrets Have Been Buried.

They'll Always Find A Way To Back Track But Not Against Aespa.

Not Against Karina

Losing Someone Is Actually Like A Loss

Finding Someone Is Actually Like You Have Finally Found The Right Person.

Gidle and Lesserafim don't know who to call or turn to because they don't have to trust anyone ever again.

They promised to turn themselves on if they had a deal, they made a deal in the process of how to solve those broken pieces together in a mystery.

Find someone who loves your soul more than your body.

I find pieces of you in every song I listen to.

Pieces

Pieces to Finding and Losing You